• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

I hope the first hill goes quick, 50 + buggies on cable hill will take a while. Then the non sticky challenge, they might need lights.

Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

patooyee said:
Looks like rain pretty much all week until Fri. Then cool and sunny all weekend!
Maybe it won't be a dust bowl or a mud pit! I know that is asking a lot in the SE but we can hope...

1TonZJ98 said:
Is anyone camping this weekend?? Are they allowing camping ??

We have a group camping..... I just have to figure out where the better camping area are... I have never camped at Gray Rock.

Just a stupid question. I know it has been said no atv ever at gray rock, what about a rzr? since the side by side race is Friday. Can I bring a rzr Sat. to watch the comp and ride some? Never been there but don't want to drive that far and have to walk around to see the comp. and not get to ride some of the other parts of the park. Thanks

1TonZJ98 said:
Do we need to reserve a spot or is it camp wherever??

No just find a spot and your good, their are no hook up or anything.

JStowers said:
Asked earlier got no answer...what about rail buggies to ride around to watch the comp??

I don't think so but not 100% sure, you can get to the race hills in a honda civic without any problems.

Re: Re: Re: GR - SRRS Race - March 28, 2015

Cole said:
No just find a spot and your good, their are no hook up or anything.

I don't think so but not 100% sure, you can get to the race hills in a honda civic without any problems.
I mean we have seen a minivan ON cable hill before lol

I'm workin Friday just long enough to get my check then should be there before the gayzr race. :woot:

SRRS GrayRock Pre Race Show.

Share this with your friends and the drivers.

We're bringing something new to the 2015 events to help keep the drivers and fans informed on upcoming events. We'll do our best to get better with each one and if you have questions or want to see something in future race shows let us know at [email protected]

http://youtu.be/G7JOJqCy7N4