• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock Fall For All 2012 pics/vids

JohnG said:
I realize it was dark or very close. But does anyone have the 38 Special on Cable Hill. That was its first beat down. Felt good! Even the BFG guys watching could not believe the sticky burnout at the top. I stopped when I could no longer see the steering wheel!
John glad to see you and Joy in the 38 and giving it a good old beat down hope you had fun and she did to we enjoyed watching it perfrom and it did a very good job love the sound of them open headers.

Hey Cole not rushing but did you by chance get Ruben and I going up tub rock and backing down it

Jsanders said:
We got to cable hill right when the 38 special hit it and it was great! What a show, we didn't video it, but i wish we did for everyone that missed it. Great weekend overall and thanks to all the guys and gals with c.a.o.s. for all their hospitality!

THIS Xs 67 MILLION :dblthumb: ,,,,,,I freakin HATE that was the LAST Fall For All at GRAY ROCK though :****:

zukimaster said:
Wished JD's copilots cloths would had fell off during that flop! flashemifyougotem
Why do you think I flopped it on the driver's side.....so she'd hold onto my "gear shifter" while on our sides molaugh

Julio, you're the **** man...thanks so much for the pics, awesome as usual! Looking forward to seeing the rest!!!

Jamie, she's definitely broke in and initiated into my ownership now :****: can't wait to give it another beatdown!

muddinmetal said:
My friends and I talked about how well you did the rest of the weekend, it was a very smooth run

That Sami will fit in tight places like a midget :****:

Driver has to be properly fueled by Keystone though, or **** ain't happening. :drinkers:

zukimaster said:
I think is was to dark when i got my lil **** box to go up cable hill, but i was proud to have made it

That so called "lil shitbox" made cable hill look like an Ant hill. :****:

natedawgxj said:
That was the highlight of my day man!!!!!!! That almost got me to the top of the hill!!! :driving:

Hahaha I was real good and lit so by the time the Bobby Possumcods comments came out at the bottom of Cable Hill, I was already having a damn good time :****: :drinkers: I may go as Mr. Possumcods for Halloween molaugh molaugh

HAH,,,,it ain,t GOT NO gotdamn SIDE EFFECTS molaugh molaugh molaugh

More pictures yall,,,,,,,

LastFallForAll054-1.jpg

LastFallForAll090-1.jpg

LastFallForAll044-1.jpg

LastFallForAll038-1.jpg

LastFallForAll145-1.jpg

LastFallForAll022-1.jpg

LastFallForAll158.jpg

LastFallForAll174.jpg

heres what happened to my right rear coil spring on the RIVER RUN Friday ,,,,WTF ,,,,

LastFallForAll072.jpg

LastFallForAll071.jpg

LastFallForAll010.jpg

LastFallForAll015.jpg

LastFallForAll019.jpg

LastFallForAll022.jpg

LastFallForAll026.jpg

MORE on the way later,,,,,,

We had a small group on Friday so we got in some old school trail hittin / trail ridin in :dblthumb:

LastFallForAll059.jpg

LastFallForAll038.jpg

heres the repacement rear coils I used on Saturday ,,,HUGE THANKS to Scott Holly fer givin em to me :dblthumb:

LastFallForAll061.jpg

LastFallForAll075.jpg

LastFallForAll078.jpg

LastFallForAll081.jpg

LastFallForAll084.jpg

LastFallForAll087.jpg

LastFallForAll090.jpg

LastFallForAll091.jpg

LastFallForAll097.jpg

LastFallForAll101-1.jpg

LastFallForAll106-1.jpg

LastFallForAll117.jpg

LastFallForAll125.jpg

LastFallForAll128.jpg

LastFallForAll133.jpg

LastFallForAll140.jpg

LastFallForAll142.jpg

LastFallForAll145.jpg

LastFallForAll147.jpg

LastFallForAll151.jpg

LastFallForAll155.jpg

LastFallForAll158.jpg

LastFallForAll160.jpg

my new SUPER SIMPLE dash ,,,,

LastFallForAll186-1.jpg

LastFallForAll060.jpg

LastFallForAll052.jpg

LastFallForAll050.jpg

;D

Dammit, wish I could've made it down Friday!!! Hope to do ALOT more riding at the Toys for tots ride down there!!! Killer pics Julio! The new interior work in the green hornet looks good!