• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock SRRS Race round 3 pics and vids thread

Just got home from Gray Rock, dang Cable Hill was slick today. I'd like to see a video of the girl walking the jeep up cable hill.

TNGreg said:
Just got home from Gray Rock, dang Cable Hill was slick today. I'd like to see a video of the girl walking the jeep up cable hill.

You will man, that was Madram11's wife... I bet she knows somebody with a camera. What do you think, Cole?

muddinmetal said:
You will man, that was Madram11's wife... I bet she knows somebody with a camera. What do you think, Cole?

You get any video of me on sunday drive?

CAM00618_zpsdbeb203c.jpg

CAM00619_zpsea33e90f.jpg

CAM00620_zps4c71581e.jpg

CAM00626_zps7e2d9457.jpg

CAM00627_zpsba0c8534.jpg

CAM00628_zpsa90e0911.jpg

CAM00630_zps321fea36.jpg

That's all I got today.

muddinmetal said:

Yeah I know a guy, I'll see what I can come up with.

muddinmetal said:

LOL...That must have been Madram11 beside us with the camera. He was tore up, hands shaking, I think he was more torn up than she was. Her run was my favorite of the day, watching him being torn up and trying to calm her down. She wasn't afraid to put her foot in it. That was the first event like that I've been to. I can see myself spending a lot of money in the near future.

TNGreg said:
LOL...That must have been Madram11 beside us with the camera. He was tore up, hands shaking, I think he was more torn up than she was. Her run was my favorite of the day, watching him being torn up and trying to calm her down. She wasn't afraid to put her foot in it. That was the first event like that I've been to. I can see myself spending a lot of money in the near future.

Two best things about this sport right there: You can reach out and touch our HEROES and family means everything

Latest posts