• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock SRRS Race round 3 pics and vids thread

The safety worker almost fell onto the course due to the log breaking. It was very muddy and unsafe for everyone that was spectating.

Lil ugly said:
What is up with the spectators throwing trash and stuff onto the course? In Randall Keys video you can see a log enter the course from the left. It appears to have been pushed, maybe it was just people backing up from the course. In alot of the other videos you can see beer cans all over the course as the drivers are running. Someone is going to get jacked up if the spectators are pulling that kind of crap. I was not present just looking at the videos.

Tony hates people littering so much, that I honestly believe that's 20% of the reason he's closing the park... It isn't that damn hard to pickup after yourself :****:

Lil ugly said:
What is up with the spectators throwing trash and stuff onto the course? In Randall Keys video you can see a log enter the course from the left. It appears to have been pushed, maybe it was just people backing up from the course. In alot of the other videos you can see beer cans all over the course as the drivers are running. Someone is going to get jacked up if the spectators are pulling that kind of crap. I was not present just looking at the videos.
I believe he went up the hill and ripped the log out of the side of the bank and it came down onto the trail.

As well as the safety guys went scrambling several times to get out of the way.

I never noticed any beer cans being thrown or anything like that.

The hill was very muddy and loose for spectators especially after the rain. At one point an iPhone ended up falling down into cable him and got run over several times.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I don't think that any trash that fell into Cable Hill was on purpose. The rain was literally washing stuff down the hill. And after it was done you could hardly stand up. Much less get everything up. A lot of people also just left when the rain started. Not saying any of it is right but....justified...maybe? I know me personally I didn't leave anything as I didn't drink Saturday but I had a hard enough time getting my ass up the hill.

Latest posts