• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gray Rock

So would it be $75 per vehicle per day or what? no matter how many people go?

and x2 on what are the rules for 4 wheelers/ sxs ?

I have heard nothing but good things about the riding there but if it is $75 per vehicle per day idk if I would be down

I talked to Keith a few weeks back and unless something changes he said it will be the first of Feb before I could rent. Also it is 75 per rig no matter how many not sure about passengers. That is for all weekend I am fine with the price for a private ride. There is the minimum party of 10 I think. Can ride Fri, Sat and Sun. SxS are ok. I was going to rent in Feb or March but we might take part in this instead. Just have to see.

smbroady82 said:
So would it be $75 per vehicle per day or what? no matter how many people go?

and x2 on what are the rules for 4 wheelers/ sxs ?

I have heard nothing but good things about the riding there but if it is $75 per vehicle per day idk if I would be down

$75 per vehicle for the ride. One day or all weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun). There is a 10 vehicle minimum, the maximum is something we are working out now, but the $75 rig price would not drop by vehicle count. No 4 wheelers, I will ask on SXS when they call me back.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
You say after hunting season, can you clarify for us out of towners what hunting season is down there?

Around 1st of the year I would imagine. Duck season lasts into Feb. I think.

SRRS opens at GrayRock March 28th. next year. As always everyone is welcome as long as you meet GrayRocks rules.

SilverStarCustoms said:
SRRS opens at GrayRock March 28th. next year. As always everyone is welcome as long as you meet GrayRocks rules.

Please post up each one of your events (in a separate post) so I can add your schedule to the calendar.