• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Greg Cary

adventureoffroadpark

Yes. I spelled his name wrong....on purpose. Will he ever ride again? He got that bad to the bone buggy but not sure the driver can keep up.

Thank you
Tom (not AOP)

**** I heard he fell in the shower and broke his hip. He has the x-rays to prove it. :****:

I love it. I know Gregg well....spelled right this time. I wanted to call someone out. Thought about TacomaJD,,,but only really met him once and invited him to free beer and hamburgers.....he turned me down....hour later he was broke and on trailer...

Tom (not AOP)

Truth be known after riding in white power and climbing violator and showtime like it was flat ground he decided to back the power off a little and raise the ride height.

BUG-E J said:
Truth be known after riding in white power and climbing violator and showtime like it was flat ground he decided to back the power off a little and raise the ride height.

I think you nailed it. Last I spoke with him he was afraid of race fuel and such......you know....to much power and not being to hang on with slower reflexes due to older age

You Fawkers kill me, and NO, I am not dead or too old to whoop some young buck azzz. I CAN and WILL run my stroked/injected/Geritol breathing small block rascal scooter up yo azzz's and live to laugh about it. (just don't be hiding behind any trees or I'll hit them too) Never said anything about blind as a blonde or Batshit crazy deaf. :rolf:

OOH LOOK, free coffee at Mickey D's.

And Tom(not AOP) don't be alarmed when AARP comes a knocking on your door. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Now that we have your attention. When are you going on your next vacation?
I'm also still waiting on our brown hair nets from Wal marts

BUG-E J said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO VACATION FO YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :butt:

As for the hair nets, my hair net order is back ordered for at least 8 more years. :JRich:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Re: Greg Cary

adventureoffroadpark said:
I love it. I know Gregg well....spelled right this time. I wanted to call someone out. Thought about TacomaJD,,,but only really met him once and invited him to free beer and hamburgers.....he turned me down....hour later he was broke and on trailer...

Tom (not AOP)
Haha that was a bad day, it was hot and dusty, and my junk kept sticking in reverse. I got pissed and went home.

And you must be gettin old too, yo memory is slippin'. I came over and hung out with you and Gregg at one of them hot and dusty 4 banger races last year on the Ranger. Everybody was looking at me like who's this asshole just pulling straight up to the front of the race hill on a sxs haha. Handicap parking ftw! Think that was the first time Brian Bushwhacker raced the super tacoma.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BUG-E J said:
His next vacation will be riding on a string behind me....just saying....Tom ( not AOP). He lives on the lake

Re: Re: Greg Cary

TacomaJD said:
Haha that was a bad day, it was hot and dusty, and my junk kept sticking in reverse. I got pissed and went home.

And you must be gettin old too, yo memory is slippin'. I came over and hung out with you and Gregg at one of them hot and dusty 4 banger races last year on the Ranger. Everybody was looking at me like who's this asshole just pulling straight up to the front of the race hill on a sxs haha. Handicap parking ftw! Think that was the first time Brian Bushwhacker raced the super tacoma.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No. No. The first time TacomaJD

But here is the deal....I will take 2 rigs built equally the same....put a 6 foot rope in between....I'm in the front and Gregg Cary in the back....he will never get slack in the rope....and TacomaJD can officiate....Tom (not AOP)

adventureoffroadpark said:
But here is the deal....I will take 2 rigs built equally the same....put a 6 foot rope in between....I'm in the front and Gregg Cary in the back....he will never get slack in the rope....and TacomaJD can officiate....Tom (not AOP)

And that roped will be stretched tight as I am pulling your ass up the hill backwards! :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

money_pit_yj said:
In all fairness, you didn't warn not to ask. You encouraged to ask and apologized for the result.
True. I'm trying to rattle Casey's cage and get him to at least post. You were just the unfortunate victim. I'm not wishing greg hip xray on anyone. I did give him the suggestion at his age he needed a walk through tub to cut down on the accidents though.