• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GTG on 9/3 - Anybody Going?

Todd1803

Sounds like there is a GTG Sunday at Tinkham, anybody planning to attend?

I don't know if I can or not. just found out that I gotta work on Saturday, so I may be unable to clear Sunday.

Didn't hear of one?
Point me to the post or give some details. If the wife will let me out I'd be interested.

Yep, Hotwheels000 & me are going.

Todd we are meeting at shellys where the concrete pile used to be at 9:00 am.

Did you and tom get his truck working?

I B..

I got the electronics up and running, he was still working on the mounting plate when I left, but it's getting there.

I guess I learn something new all the time, but I'll be damned if that Moped ESC doesn't work just fine. (you'd think that between the all of us we could have figured that out) What I learned is that crystals need to be compatible with each other, not necessarily the component they are going into. I hooked it up with my M8 and the Futaba RX I had with me today, and a Futaba RX crystal I bought, and got nothing. I pulled my Airtronics crystal, put it in the Futaba RX, and everything worked just fine. Hooked it to a motor and servo, everything is hunky-dory. So now I've swapped the leads back to old school style for that old RX, and with the Airtronics crystals he got with the RX from you, everything should work.

I'll drag my lazy self out of bed early enough to meet up with you guys in the AM and follow you over. I just checked in, and it looks like I'm free, so I'm in.

Tom C - You gonna make it?????? I know it's early for you! :D

Todd1803,

Wow after all the "monkein" around we all did, you guys got it to work, thats great.

Tom GET-R-DONE.

Cya in the AM.

I B..

IT'S ALIVE!! Been working on Fixin up a few bugs on it..

I'm up waay too late though so I'd better get to bed..

If I'm able to get up early enough I'll try to meet you guys at the redezvous point at 9am..

Later..

-Tom

Latest posts