• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GTG sunday

where are you racing because the bars close at 2:looser: :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

and crash i should be done by then so i'm game:awesomework:

and cody i'm just given you shite but you better be there and bring the wifey:haha:

I most likely wont be there, after a whole day at the race track, by the end of the night all i wanna do is sleep.

Plus the last time i took Meegan with me to the GTG at the keg n Cue, she got pissed and we didnt talk for over a month :haha: :haha:

Amanda probably remembers

I most likely wont be there, after a whole day at the race track, by the end of the night all i wanna do is sleep.

Plus the last time i took Meegan with me to the GTG at the keg n Cue, she got pissed and we didnt talk for over a month :haha: :haha:

Major whipped :haha:

I need to get new housings, and I wanna get some spares together before I play too hard with it, also am working on inboarding my lowers, so I need to shave the chassis a bit, and rework the shock location/flex rate

Well I have spare parts--and I am placing an odd/end order on monday

I need to get new housings, and I wanna get some spares together before I play too hard with it, also am working on inboarding my lowers, so I need to shave the chassis a bit, and rework the shock location/flex rate

I have plenty of those diff housings Don, you need some?? they are cheap. I will go $5 for a full set.

Since I have a family breakfast sunday in the am--I won't be able to go wheelin--so I figured I would rework my rock pile and spend the day screwing offf

I know rookie will be there,,,

ask the wife if I can come over without being scared about being shot at. :haha:

If so I would be up for some bashin.

I was pretty sure you weren't going to have any identifiable remains left of you the next day. :haha:

I don't think she will mind--she will stay inside anyways :redneck:

all right dude, I will be down on Sunday. I will bring the big rig too. I let ya drive it and help you spend even more money. :haha: