• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gun Shows

TrikeKid

Are there any gun shows in the south sound that DON'T require you to be a member of a club/association? Seems like most of the ones around here you have to be a club member, and I'd rather not jump through the hoops required to get into a club.

Are there any gun shows in the south sound that DON'T require you to be a member of a club/association? Seems like most of the ones around here you have to be a club member, and I'd rather not jump through the hoops required to get into a club.

thats not going to happen...:eeek: :eeek: :eeek:... you can get into the gun shows by paying the admission fee... but you can't buy any firearms...:puke::puke::puke: yea it sucks !!! but they are covering the asses... most of the gun sellers at these gun shows are dealers, and have to do paperwork to sell a firearm..

if your trying to buy a firearm without doing paperwork then the only way to do that is through a private party...which is pretty easy to do...:awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

honestly, would you be willing to sell a firearm to someone you don't know without some kind of idea of what kind of person your dealing with??? I have sold a few to private parties... if they didn't have a CCP license I wouldn't sell...

actually there are quite a few. wac is the only promoter around here that requires a membership. the centralia show, vancouver show, and shelton show do NOT require a membership, and there are plenty of others if you are ok with driving a little. also the amount of ffl dealers at the shows are probably 1 dealer to 100 regular vendors, so still a little bit of freedom left for us. puyallup is the biggest and it's a wac show. getting a membership is easy, fill out paperwork just like buying a rifle, quick background check,give them some of your dollars, then they give you a members badge. let me know if you're going to a show and maybe we'll carpool.

Last edited:
actually there are quite a few. wac is the only promoter around here that requires a membership. the centralia show, vancouver show, and shelton show do NOT require a membership, and there are plenty of others if you are ok with driving a little. also the amount of ffl dealers at the shows are probably 1 dealer to 100 regular vendors, so still a little bit of freedom left for us. puyallup is the biggest and it's a wac show. getting a membership is easy, fill out paperwork just like buying a rifle, quick background check,give them some of your dollars, then they give you a members badge. let me know if you're going to a show and maybe we'll carpool.

Yeah, getting into WAC is easy... if you're 21 or older, I'm not (20 this September) Only way for me to get in is to be sponsored by a current member, and I don't know one. Main thing I'm after is cheap bulk ammo, most shops aren't keeping much in large quantities on the shelf lately.

Surplus ammo and arms.
Lakewood end of south tacoma way, behind tactical tailor.

You can get in to the WAC shows and buy all the ammo you want w/o a membership. You just can't buy a gun. When you turn 21 get your CWP and join WAC then shop till you drop:awesomework:

Surplus ammo and arms.
Lakewood end of south tacoma way, behind tactical tailor.

x2 they have more there then what they take to the gun show...:awesomework::awesomework: :awesomework: ... yes they have a booth at the show...still cheaper to go to the store ...