• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

H1 beadlocks

Which version? What inserts? What condition? Stock centers? I have seen them sell from $10-$300 each.

Stock center 12 stud wheels with pvc inserts and steel wheel spacers are a good setup. What tire and axle width do you want to run?

I got a set from trail worthy fab. They can't be beat on the price, but there are lots of options. Other then being very heavy the H1 bead locks are bomber. Spending the money to re-center them to your offset and bolt pattern is by far the best way to go, avoiding wheel spacers, and items that add extra weight. trail worthy has jigs and fixtures to weld in the center of the wheel, and get .040 or less radial runout which is important only if you plan on driving on the public highways I had them do all of that because it was inexpensive and I knew that I would be just shooting in the dark trying to get the least possible runout. they do it every day, they know what they are doing.
Jester fab is local, up in everett, I got a price for a spair from then and I felt that it was pretty reasonable as well.

its crazy how much these have gone up in price

in my 8 bolt - stock centers - jester rock rings and cut stock mag flats beadlocks i got MAYBE $250 into....

12 bolts in stock form typically get $250-300 for 4 wheels but if your on it you can find them for cheaper than that

24 bolts range all over. I've picked them up for $200 a set and sold them for upwards of $400...

there's enough threads on pirate debating the differences/specs between the bolts and radial/bias specific types. If you can swing a set of 12bolts for a good price I would try to go with them.

The other hand i love my 8bolts. You can still find them for a decent price (because every one wants the 12s or 24s), less bolts to zip off when your tinkering, if you can pick them up with magnesium run flats you can put a little work in to get beadlocked (STUPID easy to disassemble compared to the PVC inserts)and they take a standard valve stem that you can find at any parts house/les schwab/walmart.

Last edited:
With the cost a trailworthy fab wheel - with all the fixin's - you might as well pony up the little extra and go with a trail ready wheel BUT thats just me.

With the aftermarket surrounding the H1 game you can drop some real coin in a hurry and at the end of the day be stuck with a 16.5 tire options

That is true. 16.5s are slim these days. only two choices, PBRs or TSLs. fortunatly both are good tires for off road, but for how long? that is the question. government take offs are always available.

That is true. 16.5s are slim these days. only two choices, PBRs or TSLs. fortunatly both are good tires for off road, but for how long? that is the question. government take offs are always available.

Good luck finding a 16.5 pitbull