• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

H1s or single beadlocks aluminum?

Great,,, I sold a almost new set of stickies on H1s, just broken in. To possibly buy another set. Story of my life.... I've always heard about the weight issue,,,, doesn't seem to be that bit of a issue I guess ?????

I think the rubber run flat cut down weigh les than pvc inserts and if you are thinking about h1 I would save a few hundred bucks and cut down rubber ones all you need is a chainsaw and a good broom to clean up the huge mess it makes but only took me 45 min to do 5

I had a buddy machine a set of rubber ones, wish I woulda thought of the chainsaw method that would have been a **** ton faster thumb.gif

IMG_20130304_170837.jpg

IMG_20130305_173312.jpg

Chuck19 said:
Yea Anthony thanks lol! :JRich: molaugh

Thanks Chuck rub it in!! :****:

I'm seriously considering going back to H1s instead of aluminum. And I cut down mag inserts, takes time and work but to hell with a mess like that!

Cut down rubber inserts weigh pretty close to the same as PVC's. I've had people get our cut down rubber inserts and walk the tire off them at low PSI. So I quit selling them. So watch your pressures.

My 43" SX's on 12 bolts with full rock rings and PVC's was 205lbseach.

4.jpg

Something else to think of... if you guys call in to the shop remind me you're part of Hardline and I'll work you a deal if I can.

my 42" SX2s on h1s were right about 203# each so it seems the same as Dookey. mine are pvc inserts.

now have 43" stickies, but probably not much difference in weight

Latest posts