• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

H2 Rims?

nick c

Lewis & Clark bitches!
Whats the draw to running H2 rims? I was browsing the Pirate forsale section and saw several sets. My neighbor has a H2 and I didn't think I saw anything special about them.
:eeek:

Budget bling. They are 8 lug and usually are cheap take offs from dealers since most H2 assholes want a set of blingin 20's or whatever waste of money...

H2's according to Mauler are one of the best (quality & strength) aluminum rims on the market, even if they are :rb: factory.

The inner bead holds just fine without a beadlock. I've had mine burp air at 6 psi but they never lost a bead.

Wish my tires were 17" and not 16", I want some H2 rims for my Dawdge.

That's really all the input I have. If I was going to run them on a wheeling rig without spacers and/or drive flanges, I would be paranoid about how vulnerable they would leave my lockouts up front, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Been running my setup 3 yrs now.. only lost 2 inner bead in that time, both times below 6psi. Usually run 8ish.
Beadlocks2.jpg

2004_0717Image0007Small.jpg

MRW1.jpg

MRW over the counter kit..
Edit: They have a 5.5" BS... on full width HP60 im 82" outside tires.

Last edited:
Been running my setup 3 yrs now.. only lost 2 inner bead in that time, both times below 6psi. Usually run 8ish.
Beadlocks2.jpg

2004_0717Image0007Small.jpg

MRW1.jpg

MRW over the counter kit..
Edit: They have a 5.5" BS... on full width HP60 im 82" outside tires.

I think im going the h2 route...how much did that kit run ya?