• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - Feb Jam - January 31 - February 2, 2014

xjkrawler

Come get some good trail riding in at Hale Mtn for the annual feb jam ride February 1.

Prices for the weekend are $10 per person per day!

Gates open Friday at noon and close Sunday and night riding is allowed as well as camping.

Parking will be very close and secure and a lot more organized this year.

Friday: Gate opens at 12pm ($15.00 per person) for riding & event camping. If arriving Friday and camping thru Sunday its a 3 day gate fee.
Saturday: FEB JAM Gate opens at 7am ($10.00 per person). If Camping thru Sunday, its a 2 day gate fee.
Sunday: Gate opens at 9am ($15.00 per person). Gate closes at 4pm.

Hope to be there for this one. Maybe the travel weather will cooperate this year. ????

[quoweatherauthor=mtnride link=topic=30040.msg360914#msg360914 date=1389028865]
Hope to be there for this one. Maybe the travel weather will cooperate this year. ????
[/quote]

Bad weather last year I assume? Was the park a mess?
This will be my first time to this park. Looking forward to it!

JohnG said:
I'm in for a Saturday day trip. Too bad they don't have RV parking.

They have some space available for rvs(don't think there are hook ups yet) but not sure if you want to make the trek in yours. There are a couple of low branches I would be worried about.

MuleSkinner1399 said:

Last year we had a random snow storm and then it melted so it was a little messy. This park has lots of great creek bed crawling and some nasty hill killing climbs.

muddinmetal said:

Rain, sleet, snow: http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=21745.0

Thanks for link to last years ride. Looks like a good time for sure. Im there as long as the weather permits.

Looking forward to it! :D

plan on being there again this year, hopefully I don't break 15 min off the trailer again :-\

does anyone know if they have opened up ( widened ) the long driveway from the road into the park???
that was ridiculous last year..

awesome park, should be a good ride

smbroady82 said:
plan on being there again this year, hopefully I don't break 15 min off the trailer again :-\

does anyone know if they have opened up ( widened ) the long driveway from the road into the park???
that was ridiculous last year..

awesome park, should be a good ride

Some parts have been widened but I bet traffic will be a lot better this year since parking will be so close.

No one will be bringing a truck and trailer up the driveway unless they are camping. So that should help with traffic flow. We will also have a lot better system for paying and waivers.

This is the second year for this ride at Hale mtn and we learned a lot last year so we should be better prepared for the crowd this year.

xjkrawler said:
Some parts have been widened but I bet traffic will be a lot better this year since parking will be so close.

No one will be bringing a truck and trailer up the driveway unless they are camping. So that should help with traffic flow. We will also have a lot better system for paying and waivers.

This is the second year for this ride at Hale mtn and we learned a lot last year so we should be better prepared for the crowd this year.

Sweet...looking forward to it!

A bunch of us locals will be there. Last year was an awesome time despite the weather but this year will be even better. JR Hall you need to come holla at us.