• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - February Jam Ride - February 7, 2015

Who all is going to Hale MTN this weekend? My crew has either backed out or is at KOH. Looking for some people to ride with.

Hale yeah! I'm ready to wheel! Hope the temps stay like the forecast says! Sunny with Hi's in the 50's and lows in the 40's will be fantastic weather, considering the time of year.

Gonna be plenty of us there, click the link that ^^ posted and read through it. Should be a several of us there trying to meet up somewhere around 9am Saturday morning I'll be in a red Toyota exo'd on 39" BFG's, just fall in and tag along if you see me/us. :drinkers:

All of us try to stay around the parking lot till everybody gets there in our group, then we will go be rockstars!

How is Hale Mtn in respect to being cab truck friendly?

I have never been to this park....mainly just around the Keith Springs area and back in the day when the rock quarry was open in Cowan...

Wish I could make it this weekend but I want have my cab back from the paint shop till Saturday :'(

Re:

Rokcrler said:
Thanks to XRR Whitey is back together and ready for some weepow!

More like snap, crackle and pop! :spin: Try to keep it rubber down, I don't know how much more that cage can take. :driving: