• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - February Jam Ride - February 7, 2015

DAM! guess I want be making it! last time I rode at Chocco on New Years, I beat on it pretty hard getting up Tonya's Peek wet, ( that's funny ) rode around, then put it trailer come home, unloaded at one of my shops a mile or so down the road, went to get it last night to bring it home and give it a going over, got out on the road, growling ass rear end! took out 3rd member and yet another busted ass gear set!!! to late now to get parts and have it fixed!

For those that messaged me, I'll have the gate open tomorrow. To get to my farm, drive on past the main purple park sign, followed main gravel road for alil over a half mile and turn right on the PowerLine road. Drive all the way to the end abd veer to the left at the dead end. I'll try to have signs up tomorrow

rednecklights said:
I can't make it Saturday but I sure want to come Sunday.... Hopefully I will see yall Sunday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's a good group Sunday I may bring the 4-wheeler out since I can't make it tomorrow! High of 61 so would be comfortable for sure.

Y'all be careful and have fun. Take care of Bobby and break him in right. 16 hour workday two days in a row minus one toy third = me scrambling just to make the Golden a Ticket Ride

Re: Re: Re: Re: HALE - February Jam Ride - February 7, 2015

Rokcrler said:
Whiskey still right off the trailer it is :****:
Hale yeah, sounds like a plan to me! Damn it's early! I'm so ready to wheel, been too long!

I heard Piper's wife is making him stay home to do laundry and the dishes. I think the super sami is skeered anyways! :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Hale yeah, sounds like a plan to me! Damn it's early! I'm so ready to wheel, been too long!

I heard Piper's wife is making him stay home to do laundry and the dishes. I think the super sami is skeered anyways! :flipoff1:

Wonder if it hurts when your balls get shut in a purse?

Sent using left thumb.

B.DRAKE said:
If I had your kinda money I'd go ahead and buy the rig your eyeballing on here before it comes up gone :****:

don't worry bud....

I hope everyone of you fawkers get stuck! Since this is the nicest day of the year, and I'm at home broke! :flipoff1: wish I was there!

Re:

Awesome turn out!
Got to see several folks I haven't seen in years...
Sad to say, no flop for Mo, but the creváce claimed a rear shaft.