• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain annual FEB JAM February 1st-3rd 2019

I will be there Friday evening, I think everyone I usually ride with is going to Aop. So I will have to tag along with some of y'all.

And Broady don't be late Saturday morning, I will need a hot breakfast, since I'm leaving the camper at home ;D

Dirt700 said:
I will be there Friday evening, I think everyone I usually ride with is going to Aop. So I will have to tag along with some of y'all.

And Broady don't be late Saturday morning, I will need a hot breakfast, since I'm leaving the camper at home ;D

We plan on being there early!

Dirt700 said:

shoot, come by the house, I'll make breakfast ;)

Dirt700 said:
Haha thanks for the offer. I may get up and run to town and grab something

There's a small little cafe right here in new market! Great food and only 15 minutes from the park

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm out got to much going on. Got a tractor that wont start, a truck that wont move, and i have done zero prep work to the jeep so far.

Jacksonwolf39 said:
There's a small little cafe right here in new market! Great food and only 15 minutes from the park

Good deal, I will probably get up and go

Jacksonwolf39 said:
730-8am

Sounds good. Current plan is to get there around 830 and will be ready to unload and ride once there. Will try to tag along with y'all whether that's meeting in the parking area or finding y'all on a trail somewhere.

ridered3 said:
Sounds good. Current plan is to get there around 830 and will be ready to unload and ride once there. Will try to tag along with y'all whether that's meeting in the parking area or finding y'all on a trail somewhere.
If I'm passed out in the truck wake me up.

Latest posts