• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain annual FEB JAM February 1st-3rd 2019

I can't get 83 Big rock lane, new market al 35761 to come up on my navigation, I'll be coming in from TN will the gate still be past the park? Or before?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

30th6 said:
I can't get 83 Big rock lane, new market al 35761 to come up on my navigation, I'll be coming in from TN will the gate still be past the park? Or before?

I usually just type "Hale Mountain OHV Park" into the almighty Google machine and click Directions. That'll navigate me right to the Parking area.

30th6 said:

Try this: 30 Elora Mountain Road, Elora, Tennessee. In your GPS will take you straight to the park!

I guess I'm out, was pulling the buggy on the trailer and realized the locker was broke. Maybe next year, should be ready for the hardline ride
e50d3081cebb0831b996d3ef356bd3e7.jpg

man it's killing me not being there. stuck at work! we got a hot project that needs to be on the space station in a few months :dunno:

you guys have fun booyang

onetoncrawler said:
man it's killing me not being there. stuck at work! we got a hot project that needs to be on the space station in a few months :dunno:

you guys have fun booyang

I was sitting here at work having the same thoughts... except it's a machine that builds air filters in Australia... :dunno:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say is if you missed This ride. I truly feel sorry for you. Couldn't have asked for a more PERFECT day! The place was packed. Thanks J.R. For always opening up your field, it's definitely a huge help on parking

Had a hell of a time! Got a little carried away on waterfall once, had to switch back to water and mt. dew. :drinkers:

Latest posts