ec453322fd3bcba18ba49dd8c5957116.jpg

7263ac8ab45adf7ce1dd50ffb70a7d43.jpg

d20e9051fc39e24e9367c70466acb8d7.jpg

01f8e5c256f17a97d06fb364f76cae76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice !

You need to update that build thread !

How did you like the BFGs KR tires ?

Well it was very good experience the buggy is nothing like anything I have ever wheeled it is a straight technical crawler if you and put tires on dry rock or keep from dragging belly it will climb it but the only downside is the smaller tires and low belly clearance that ledge in the picture is a straight up 6 ft ledge it would crawl up on it fine but the break over hangs the belly and it dosent really make the power to bump over it. I also learned that reds need low air pressure when we got there I was kinda disappointed on how it was working and then we got to talking about and someone asked about air pressure I told them probably 25-30 and needless to say they were shocked dropped it to 3 psi and it was night and day differance.

jccarter1 said:
Well it was very good experience the buggy is nothing like anything I have ever wheeled it is a straight technical crawler if you and put tires on dry rock or keep from dragging belly it will climb it but the only downside is the smaller tires and low belly clearance that ledge in the picture is a straight up 6 ft ledge it would crawl up on it fine but the break over hangs the belly and it dosent really make the power to bump over it. I also learned that reds need low air pressure when we got there I was kinda disappointed on how it was working and then we got to talking about and someone asked about air pressure I told them probably 25-30 and needless to say they were shocked dropped it to 3 psi and it was night and day differance.

Crazy thought. But can you groove the baja's

Are you saying groove as in cut the rubber between the tread blocks to make them lighter and deeper treads or are you saying break the tread into two pieces. I think on rock they are perfect but they dont have deep enough tread for mud they just slick over

jccarter1 said:

Thank you for the feedback.

On such a light rig, I bet it made a hell of a difference.

Are you running 25-30psi in your big buggy ?

Yea on my big buggy I have found that with +20 psi it seems to do better and handle alot more predictable also allows me to hit stuff with more momentum and to be honest it has been so long since I have ever aired down I didn't even think about it

Latest posts