• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - Operation Light Sabre

I'm in let's rock n roll hope y'all can keep up I'm trashen this bitch so I can get new chassey without the grip from better half lololololol

Thanks to CSmith in his bad ass rig, I don't think I can call it the Blue turd anymore. I took some rides you can't buy a ticket for, I can never remember having to roll so many rigs back over. and to Brian Cole sounds like your motor is back cann't wait to see it on cable beat down hill. oh and Mr Keith you might what to pull a few plug wires off bebore you let MrTanner behind the wheel.. molaugh molaugh

it was good to see everyone and the guy from Louisiana...shooot it Bobby shooot it... thumb.gif

Few cell phone pics I got....sorry for the quality. (or lack of)

halemtn18.jpg

halemtn15.jpg

halemtn17.jpg

halemtn16.jpg

halemtn14.jpg

Choot em, choot em!!! The Louisiana boys are midway home and we started driving at 10 am.!!! We had a great time..amazing park, amazing people, and amazing show! Thanks to everyone who beat on their rigs like it owed them money! Hard to type in truck so I will post more about this trip when we get home!

Thanks everyone for coming and supporting the event. Had a great turn out. And raised a good bot of money. Matt you missed the barbie jeep race.

DeleriousII said:
Choot em, choot em!!! The Louisiana boys are midway home and we started driving at 10 am.!!! We had a great time..amazing park, amazing people, and amazing show! Thanks to everyone who beat on their rigs like it owed them money! Hard to type in truck so I will post more about this trip when we get home!

I do believe I tried to tell you boys OVER a year ago!!!!!!

7.75 hours later we finally got home! I know I said I would post more tonight, that's going to have to wait til tomorrow though! It was great to meet everyone and look forward to riding with y'all again! Goodnight from New Orleans!

Everbody know how good looking Shelby make her rig aka Rocks-ann look, sorry but this picture doesn't cut it, can't beleive she would let this happen.

good thing the steering wheel was perfect

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts