• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - Operation Light Sabre

KINGSNAKE said:
Everbody know how good looking Shelby make her rig aka Rocks-ann look, sorry but this picture doesn't cut it, can't beleive she would let this happen.

good thing the steering wheel was perfect

Isnt that orange buggy in the background the latest jimmy smith buggy?

rumor has it that him and ColeworX are gonna merge their 2 offroad shops..... :dunno:

I heard somebody talking to Bryan and Garry about it Saturday while they were working on a rig together.......

Yes that would be me but wasnt my rig I was welding on was one of the new Orleans guys always gonna talk chyt but more often gonna help other wheelers

CSMITH said:
rumor has it that him and ColeworX are gonna merge their 2 offroad shops..... :dunno:

I heard somebody talking to Bryan and Garry about it Saturday while they were working on a rig together.......

they even had a name for it. think it was called "B S WORX"

KXCRAWLER13 said:
Yes that would be me but wasnt my rig I was welding on was one of the new Orleans guys always gonna talk chyt but more often gonna help other wheelers

Was it the linkbar? That would be my cousin. We would have been there (live in North GA) but went to New orleans for the weekend!

i am the guy that was driving the new Jimmy Smith Buggy that my buddy Scott owns when it broke the steering off. I would like to personally thank everyone involved in getting the buggy back together to be able to drive it out, borrowing tools, welding it back, and the the time and effort from all involved. We hated to hold anyone up from their time to ride and beat the snot out of there stuff, so this is a personal THANKS AGAIN. The park is awesome and more than we expected, we will be back and hope to ride with you all again.

THANKS AGAIN,
TJ

I want to thank the Tanner family, Brian & his wife for the hospitality they showed us this past weekend. They took the time to introduce us to so many great people & showed us a good time. It's going to be more a challenging sport than what I expected. Thanks for taking the time to show me how it's really done; ya'll can really do it! I also want to send a special thanks to all the people that helped me get off the trail. C. Smith, you looked good in Shelby's Jimmy Smith's buggy! LOL! Keep me posted on the next ride & I'll bring the crawfish! We'll do it up Cajun Style!!!!!!! Bobby, I'll bring the 44 TSL's next trip. Also, a big thanks to Gary for welding me up & the laughs. After further inspections, we didn't hit Wiskey Still because the rear steering had the same problem as the front.

Another great ride at Hale Mountain!! Glad Garry was able to get you fixed enough to get back to the trailer. Makes life alot easier. We are looking forward to the next ride!

What a great time. This was my first chance to see any of the Coleworx rigs and let me just say...Bryan my hat is off to you sir! Your rigs are truly badass! I especially applaud you for being able to build a rig that can hold up to Mr. Tanner. The Tanner family can flat out drive.

The hospitality that we were shown by the whole crew up there was awesome. I would like to thank all of the people that helped us fix our problems with our rigs this weekend. Someone else lost a body bolt out there and it ended up in one of our tow rigs tires Sunday morning on our way down the mountain to leave. Thanks to the people that were still there with the generosity it only took 4 plugs to seal the hole in the tire!

Hopefully I will be able to make the trip next time yall are all going to be together. I know that we owe both of the Tanner ladies some good cajun style food and crawfish. And as much as I hate to admit it Mrs. Stacy, Tj was right I probably wouldn't answer to my real name because I never hear that anymore.

Latest posts