351W :cool:
Manual Steering :booo:
Drum Brakes :booo:

000_0136.jpg

000_0135.jpg

000_0137.jpg

I will get some mall wheelin' pics in!!!:D

Last edited:
Dude thats way too nice to take out and trash, you should sell it to someone to restore and buy a not so nice one to wheel in...even with the back fender cut its still nice.:cool:

84Toyota4x4 said:
Dude, thats sweet! Why didnt you have that out instead of riding with Aaron?

~T.J.

Because I'm only 15 years of age, do not have my license, and they do not let me take it. Blame them!!! Next time we go wheelin', convince Aaron and Josh to let me take it! :; YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, YOU BUNCH A SISSYS. DON'T WANT THE YOUNG BUCK TO OUT WHEEL YOU IN A MORE SOPHISTICATED WHEELING MACHINE!!!

A. Chill holms. You'll get your seat time.

B. Yes, that is nice. Please don't wheel it in tight area's and unstraighten the bodywork.

Yeah, like everyone else said, dont mess that thing up, its SWEET. Id love to have an old Bronco like that bro.

However, where we were at would've been fine for that thing, wide open areas mostly, so no risk of body damage.

~T.J.

No risk of Body damage! What else are you supposed to do. I bought it to modify, and WHEEL IT!!! I know it is a half cab and all. Plus you never see these. The previous owner, took him 4 years to find a good condition half cab. Then when he finally did his wife made him sell it. I would have sold the wife before the bronco. I like broncos and I like wheelin', why not mix the two? Thanks everybody for all of the compliments!!!:cool: Oh! my plans for this bronco are to lift it 5.5", thrown on some 37" MTR's, with arb's front and rear, and the most important A cummins 4BT ( it is a 4 cyl. diesel) and WHEEL THE HELL OUT OF IT!!!

Last edited:
Penetrode Offroad said:
No risk of Body damage! What else are you supposed to do. I bought it to modify, and WHEEL IT!!! I know it is a half cab and all. Plus you never see these. The previous owner, took him 4 years to find a good condition half cab. Then when he finally did his wife made him sell it. I would have sold the wife before the bronco. I like broncos and I like wheelin', why not mix the two? Thanks everybody for all of the compliments!!!:cool: Oh! my plans for this bronco are to lift it 5.5", thrown on some 37" MTR's, with arb's front and rear, and the most important A cummins 4BT ( it is a 4 cyl. diesel) and WHEEL THE HELL OUT OF IT!!!

im all about wheeling a bronco just please dont destroy a nice one like that get a not so nice one and wheel that. :cool:

if you wheel that in the NW you will destroy it....its yours do what you want :booo:

Hip said:
im all about wheeling a bronco just please dont destroy a nice one like that get a not so nice one and wheel that. :cool:

if you wheel that in the NW you will destroy it....its yours do what you want :booo:
X2

10 characters

~T.J.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Please don't wheel that! :crybaby: There are plenty of others out there in bad condition to wheel. You gotta fix that up for a DD. People would kill for that one to work on.

Another thought... If you are really intent on wheeling that, I would say to wait until you have some experience wheeling something first. I mean, we all know that people sometimes mess up their first rigs learning the ropes. I say build it up as a DD/good weather weekend driver while you wheel something else, then when you're ready, switch over if you want. Just my two cents.

~T.J.

Wheeling something nice like this would teach me NOT to do dumb stuff, and I would learn to wheel the right way (my opinion) and use throttle control. TJ you said that I should buy something else to learn to wheel, With that I would have to buy another vehicle with the money I do not have and then learn in it, then start to like it, finally the bronco would never get to wheel. It would feel left out. Think of it like this, playing a sport in school like kickball or something, people are picking players and you get picked last. You feel left out don't you. That is what the bronco would feel. Plus if they were made with four wheel drive why not put it in four wheel drive and wheel it. Another thing, it needs a good stretch, and it needs to breath the crisp mountain air to function.:D :haha: I feel like Dr. Phil

Penetrode Offroad said:
Wheeling something nice like this would teach me NOT to do dumb stuff, and I would learn to wheel the right way (my opinion) and use throttle control. TJ you said that I should buy something else to learn to wheel, With that I would have to buy another vehicle with the money I do not have and then learn in it, then start to like it, finally the bronco would never get to wheel. It would feel left out. Think of it like this, playing a sport in school like kickball or something, people are picking players and you get picked last. You feel left out don't you. That is what the bronco would feel. Plus if they were made with four wheel drive why not put it in four wheel drive and wheel it. Another thing, it needs a good stretch, and it needs to breath the crisp mountain air to function.:D :haha: I feel like Dr. Phil

R.I.P. nice little bronco see ya in the next life...

Penetrode Offroad said:
Wheeling something nice like this would teach me NOT to do dumb stuff, and I would learn to wheel the right way (my opinion) and use throttle control.

People are giving you advice because they have been there and done that and understand that part of learning is making mistakes. Most people don't mean to roll over or slide into a tree, but mistakes happen and are part of the process of learning. That's where your nice classic rig starts getting messed up. Nobody cares about a Toyota pickup, Jeep Cherokee, Wrangler, etc being beat on because there are tons of them. There aren't all that many nice early Broncos, FJ-40s, flatties, etc left and it's nice to see the remaining ones taken care of and appreciated.

exactly even though i am getting ready to molest a flatfender it is a POS dug out of a farmers field with rust everywhere so it will be resurected and will not remain a classic.

Also, case in point. I wanna find an old FJ40 to use as a weekend wheeler/sunny day driver, and I think now that Ive had my truck out enough, I would be comfortable enough running it on a few trails, but I wouldnt have wanted to start with one judging by some too close of calls with trees and sliding off rocks into trees I did with my truck when I first took it out :rolleyes:

~T.J.

Latest posts