• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Half Cab Bronco

Okay i have an idea, if all of you dont want to see it get wheeled buy it off penterode so he can buy somthing else, otherwise let the poor guy do what he wants with it

fix it up make it look purdy sell it for way more than you paid/put into it and then get one that people wont give u **** for (like they are) and make it bad azz

I say wheel it and enjoy it:cheer: A good friend of mine has wheeled his 74 bronco all over wa,or,idaho and canada and it still is in show quality condition and he used to race it as well:cheer: Wheeling is about enjoying yourself and learning your rigs and your abilitys. So many of these naysayers seem to believe that unless your willing to trash your rig(and the trails) by bouncing off every tree or rock then your not wheeling. To each his own I guess:booo:
Have fun with it :cheer: You CAN have fun wheeling AND have a nice looking rig at the same time. Just know your limets

pokey said:
You CAN have fun wheeling AND have a nice looking rig at the same time. Just know your limets

I absolutely agree. Don't count me among those who believe that offroading means trashing and abusing your rig or the environment. I am not into thrashing my vehicles at all. But most of us realize the potential for damage when a teenager is learning how to drive offroad. It can be taken it one step at a time while being mindful of his rig, but he's also already talking smack about outwheeling others.

How about this, everyone that doesn't want me to wheel it pitches in X amount of money to the classic bronco fund, there is a J**P Wagoneer on Craigslist for $1400 it has 35" BFG's and a spring over. What do you say! :D

I'll give you $20 to watch you destroy it on BYS, TofD or any trail of your choice. Ever been to the Hammers?

:haha: :haha: :haha:

ToyBug said:
I'll give you $20 to watch you destroy it on BYS, TofD or any trail of your choice. Ever been to the Hammers?

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Who are you to say that I have ever been to the Hammers!!! :D :D :D No I haven't:booo:

sweet rig dont get rid of it but i am thinking of getting a street rig kinda like my bronco so maybe you should sell it lol

hey is little crawler's rig in the top truck contestants mag huh?.............i see a few washington rigs in there:awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

After thinking about this, I wish you wouldn't sell it. I know you could come up with a dozen reasons to get rid of it, but I know you will really miss it down the road. I miss my first Toyota, and you can find them everywhere.

He already has a "beat up" wheeler, it's just not beat up yet :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

And yes, he might regret it down the road, I know i am gonna regret getting rid of the LUV, but i would rather be able to fully enjoy ONE rig and go out and play (for a change) that sit around trying to keep two rigs half ass going to go out once a year...:booo:

I still vote sell, SAVE half the money!!! then use the rest as you please. You really just need to do what is best for you NOW, not 10-20 years from now when you have an actual income and can support this habit more full. I think for what you are looking for the toyota is a WAAAY better option, you will have gas economy, (ie less money shelled out to get it to monroe!), Easier/cheaper to mod. It obviously isn't as "rare" as the half cab, but like you said, it isn't a factory half cab, so if you were truly going for factory resto' look you are already offline of that... I know you would be worried about beating up the yota, and i would be too, so DON'T, that is your choice though, I would rather see you beat up the yota, than that bronco.

Last edited: