• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Halloween Rides???

Sorry, let me rephrase that. Where is everyone planning on going? I haven't been to WITC before. How is the Halloween ride?

Byron

That's where were goin and were gonna be debuting daddys new ride :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :driving: :driving: :woot: :woot:

If the park is wet it should be a purty good show

jojo said:
That's where were goin and were gonna be debuting daddys new ride :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :driving: :driving: :woot: :woot:

If the park is wet it should be a purty good show

Diddy's got some catching up to do after your last weekend show. Better get your chit together Bobby and spank the youngin again... :driving:

CHASMAN9 said:
Diddy's got some catching up to do after your last weekend show. Better get your chit together Bobby and spank the youngin again... :driving:

I'm ready to see Diddy's new ride. Ballz To The Wall. I think WITC has my vote.

camobronco said:
I'm ready to see Diddy's new ride. Ballz To The Wall. I think WITC has my vote.

It's going to be a real Burger King Cruzer I'm sure. You know, him getting all old and stuff. Rumor has it, that it will have handicap grab rails and a bright shiny blue rear view handicap emblem. :flipoff1:

molaugh molaugh molaugh. That's funny I'm tryin to get bryan to put a throttle stop on it at bout 4000, don't want him to hurt hisself.

Seriously though y'all better have the cameras ready when this one gets done :****: :driving:

jojo said:
molaugh molaugh molaugh. That's funny I'm tryin to get bryan to put a throttle stop on it at bout 4000, don't want him to hurt hisself.

Seriously though y'all better have the cameras ready when this one gets done :****: :driving:

You got that right JoJo. Diddy done gits it done and with style son. (oh, and you aint bad at it yourself) I got to believe he'd bit the chit out of a Rascal at a all night Bingofest :indianajones:

I predict in 2 weeks there will be no less than 25 halloween rides posted in this forum, all at parks in a 4 hour radius of each other....

Yes every park should be open, :dblthumb: Not sure where I'll ride, but it aint gonna be crowded , thanks to all the other park owners We can pay and actually ride and not NUT-SWING :flipoff1:

jojo said:
I'm tryin to get bryan to put a throttle stop on it at bout 4000, don't want him to hurt hisself.

Don't lie, you know its because you got the big head from Crowall and now you afraid he gonna bring you back down a notch............

Sorry jojo I had to. We ready for the show Halloween. You guys bring tents & all them razors for night riding & we'll show you guys the rest of the park :****: