christmas2009070.jpg

christmas2009093.jpg

christmas2009112.jpg

christmas2009054.jpg

christmas2009127.jpg

christmas2009126.jpg

christmas2009123.jpg

DSCN3295.jpg

Damn ann....er....Ditch Witch!!!:haha: Glad to see you're alright!:D Looks like some good snow....location???

Chad and I spent a lovely day together stuck with the rig winched to a tree after he ran out of propane.

We shared a lunchable and had a wonderful morning listening to the CB stories of everyone else playing while we had to call it quits 20 minutes into the day.

Did you guys strip down and cuddle for warmth? I can see it now... one Karl, one Chad, no shirts and one sleeping bag... Its enough to make you wanna get out and push it back to the trailer isnt it?:sex:

Last edited:
My truck went farther on Friday than your Jeep has in how long!

Alright then STFU!:kissmybutt:

Josh, you have issues.:haha:

My truck went farther on Friday than your Jeep has in how long!

Alright then STFU!:kissmybutt:

Josh, you have issues.:haha:
You spent how much time getting that thing back on the trail and you forget the most important part of an internal combustion engine...the fuel.:shaking: Now then who needs to STFU???:looser:

oh damn:eeek: i think this belongs in another thread:haha: started by the crash man himself:D

i'll start:D

damn jeep/dodge owners think they own the road the way the hotrod around like there hot ****:kiss:

oh damn:eeek: i think this belongs in another thread:haha: started by the crash man himself:D

i'll start:D

damn jeep/dodge owners think they own the road the way the hotrod around like there hot ****:kiss:

Careful there sunshine, the situation did not afford me any other attractive options other than ditch, other people's lives, or icy river. Since I've become so fond of ditches and we're on a first name basis; I gave good old ditch a visit so:kissmyass::hi:

Careful there sunshine, the situation did not afford me any other attractive options other than ditch, other people's lives, or icy river. Since I've become so fond of ditches and we're on a first name basis; I gave good old ditch a visit so:kissmyass::hi:

The Ditch, its like Ann's home away from home:haha::fawkdancesmiley:

okay sunshine dont take it so personal this is the internet:kiss: