• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Happy 4th! Not sayin' just sayin'

You see TexasEquusearch is going to sue her?
They spent months, 4200 volunteers and $112k searching for Caylee's body.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/28469030/detail.html
"Miller said he was shocked to hear Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, tell the jury that the toddler was never missing. During opening statements of the murder trial against Casey Anthony, Baez said that Caylee drowned in the family's back yard swimming pool."

B Gillespie said:
Media didn't "get her off," bad prosecution presented a shoddy case because they thought they had a slam dunk.

Looking for someone to blame? Go after the tier III & tier IV trash law schools who churn out crap students that barely pass the bar, can't land a "big law" job, so they work for the state and laugh at criminal defense lawyers while they present their case, then WHOOPS...my picture is flashing on CNN because my slam dunk defendant just got acquitted! :wtflol:

Ive always wondered about this while seein those YOU CAN BE A LAWYER TOO infomercials on TV, ..you know,what the hell kinda lawyers is this really producing type thoughts :dunno:

Either way , I hope to never end up on THE WRONG SIDE OF THE RIGHT CASE WITH THE WRONG LAWYERS AT THE RIGHT TIME, or something.

Still is a shame about the little girl.

Seen some guy from Caseys neighborhood say on the news last night "SHE DOES NOT NEED TO EVER COME BACK INTO THIS NEIGHBORHOOD....or there WILL BE TROUBLE"

Because you KNOW that they KNOW exactly WHAT THE **** HAPPENED :****:

zukiscott said:
Either way , I hope to never end up on THE WRONG SIDE OF THE RIGHT CASE WITH THE WRONG LAWYERS AT THE RIGHT TIME, or something.

Yeah, either way I'm gonna try not to kill one of my kids and hide it for a month. If I do though I'm gonna make sure I'm on THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE WRONG CASE WITH THE RIGHT LAWYERS AT THE WRONG TIME. loller.gif

Latest posts