• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Happy Fathers Day!

Thanks man! I was awoken this morning by a three year old singing happy fathers day to the birthday song lol.. Happy fathers day to all the dads out there!

Yep Happy Fathers Day.

Was good for me. I slept until 10am but I also just pulled a 24 hour awake so it was welcomed. Then yanked and installed new A/C unit in garage. OMG 70 degree shop rocks!!! And no more 5 fans all humming away at the same time making me deaf.

Today was a good day.

It was great having my first fathers day and to top it off while I was out of town my wife had a photo shoot done with my Jeep and little girl for my fathers day gift. Thought that was a really cool gift. The Averie offroad crawling was added to the picture to make it look like a sticker on the Jeep. :dblthumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Do Work 93YJ said:
It was great having my first fathers day and to top it off while I was out of town my wife had a photo shoot done with my Jeep and little girl for my fathers day gift. Thought that was a really cool gift. The Averie offroad crawling was added to the picture to make it look like a sticker on the Jeep. :dblthumb:

That's cool. :dblthumb: