• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - April Fools Ride - April 1-2, 2016

And if its wet its even better, and hope u have brakes coming back down. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easleycrawler said:
Who has stayed on Putney side? Just wondering how far of ride it is to get to stuff.

It's 1.5 miles to the middlefork from Hwy 119 coming up Putney - we just had the first 1/2 mile grated with a road grater and a 650G John Deere has it in really good shape from there up.

Do not let the rain keep ya away, i was there last oct during that hurricane and rained alot but traction was amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Only trail there that sucks in the rain is Mason Jar.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Is very little clay here even wet my bone stocker w/o lockers can go up the trail head with ease in 4wd high...

Went up Mason Jar in the rain yesterday. Went to lions den but only being two rigs we were afraid to drop in in case there was trouble. Hopefully we can hook up with a group and go in today. Not many here yet.

Sting said:
Went up Mason Jar in the rain yesterday. Went to lions den but only being two rigs we were afraid to drop in in case there was trouble. Hopefully we can hook up with a group and go in today. Not many here yet.
If my zj made it jeff ur buggy wont have a issue, and i wish i was there with yas Have fun

Went through lions den with no problems at all. I didn't even have to back up around the Rock and tree. Pretty cool down here.

Damn I wanna go back to Harlan. If/when I get the Sami dialed in and with full brakes.....I so wanna go back. I am jealous of you jokers that live close by. If nothing else, I wanna at least put tires on every trail there. Freaking rock gardens are epic. Waterfall, Lion's Den, Jagger, Damnation, Mason Jar. I would really like to do a week long visit next time i go back.

Is pretty packed on the Putney side at least in the lower area around the shower houses etc - not many camping up top and was a ton rolled in to ride for the day. Little cool but great weather.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Damn I wanna go back to Harlan. If/when I get the Sami dialed in and with full brakes.....I so wanna go back. I am jealous of you jokers that live close by. If nothing else, I wanna at least put tires on every trail there. Freaking rock gardens are epic. Waterfall, Lion's Den, Jagger, Damnation, Mason Jar. I would really like to do a week long visit next time i go back.

Let me know if you do. I'd be in for that.