• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - Hardline Forum Ride - October 10-12, 2014

Yeah the guys in front of us were struggling and were not choosing the same lines I would have taken. They winched, wrecked, and flipped.

Not sure who owns it now or what changes have been made but it was originally built and wheeled by Scott Caudell, the owner of SBC Off-road in Gainesville Ga.

gubni said:
Yeah the guys in front of us were struggling and were not choosing the same lines I would have taken. They winched, wrecked, and flipped.

We were on mason jar Saturday from 1130 or so till that evening. It was nasty. The beginning was the worse then right foot pretty much took care of the rest. No one passed us Saturday y'all must have been on it late that evening. As far as that other line. I wish I would have seen it

Our group was on masonjar at about 2:00 Saturday ..... But ain't no body passed us. Y'all must have been on it earlier? I took a good couple rolls bout mid ways up before tree caught me. Rear steered it around and went on to the top. Was a sloppy mess the whole way. Lots of throttle. Mason jar is Definitely a different animal in the rain. :****:

There was a group Inbetween us and y'all. Had a mofab buggy. We didn't get thru till dark.

F that! Lol I didn't want to be on it in the daylight :****: matth_85 Was a slippery mess the whole way and after Rollin my **** I was over mason jar :driving: Other than my busted steering cooler (bypassed it) everyone of us made it out in one piece.

slytowncrawler2 said:
F that! Lol I didn't want to be on it in the daylight :****: matth_85 Was a slippery mess the whole way and after Rollin my **** I was over mason jar :driving: Other than my busted steering cooler (bypassed it) everyone of us made it out in one piece.

lol. that wasn't the plan. But we had rode so far we just decided to wait. Then the guys ahead of us took a long time but were cool enough to let us slip past them. We were done with Mason Jar just after dark. Then had to wait like 2 hrs on my spare tire since I bent my wheel. Could have fixed it on the trail but our compressor wouldnt work and by the time someone came through with one our guy was on the way back with the spare.

The group we went around didnt get off of Mason Jar till just before we got my tire... Then we went on a chase to rescue a rhino that a guy sorta lied to us about where it was. We didnt get to the cabins Sat. night until 1 AM.

Back from the dead but...

Too soon for everyone to plan a fall trip to Harlan this year? I have had some plans thrown at me for October so was gonna see what everyone was thinking. Would love to make it again this year with everyone.