• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

harbor freight air compressor

reedracing87

powered by ford! what else is there?
Jus got home with my new air got it from harbor freight i thought it was a pretty good deal its a u.s general 60 gal 220v haventplugged it in or ran it just wondering if any of you guys have these or know of any1 what kind of luck have u had or are they jus a pos

I am extremely rough on tools! I am a mechanic and am a firm beleiver in if it has a handle its a hammer. Anything harbor freight I have bought I was not impressed with. I can't us craftsman stuff either though so maybe you will have good luck! :dunno:

Im the same way but i wont be using this thing like most of you guys on here maybr sanding & running a cut off wheel & impact on occasions

I have a puma compressor. Last week the hose busted while I was away from the shop and the compressor ran 24/7 for a week straight before I came back and realized it. I changed the oil and its fine. That's not going to happen with a HF compressor. But I probably paid 4x what you paid.

I've use HF stuff a lot. But I admit it is all ****. I buy any HF tool with the intent of using it once and trashing it after. Any use beyond that is a bonus. But, to be honest, I can't think of a single tool that has lasted much longer than the first use. Any that has I have modified to be better / sturdier.

Yea it was pretty cheap but definitly makes me feel better about rohling offroad haveing his for four years & as little as ill use it im hoping it lasts along time