• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hard to find odd ball Dana 60 shaft

JAWS

I run a semi floater 5x5.5 35 spline 1.5 ince none taper Dana 60. Having a problem finding someone that can make the shafts. Called Duchman. And he said he could make me one. Called him back later with measuerments. Then he sail he didnt have a blank that big. Orderd 300M shafts the other day 3-5 weeks to have them made 1375.00. Then they called back and said it may take longer because they cant find blanks that big. Ended up buying a stock replacement axle shaft i have to have cut and splined. 300.00 coming from out of state. Who do you think i should give a call?

I run a semi floater 5x5.5 35 spline 1.5 ince none taper Dana 60. Having a problem finding someone that can make the shafts. Called Duchman. And he said he could make me one. Called him back later with measuerments. Then he sail he didnt have a blank that big. Orderd 300M shafts the other day 3-5 weeks to have them made 1375.00. Then they called back and said it may take longer because they cant find blanks that big. Ended up buying a stock replacement axle shaft i have to have cut and splined. 300.00 coming from out of state. Who do you think i should give a call?

Currie?

Moser Enginering is what im running in mine.

Were did your old axle break? if its near the splines i want it. I use a long side narrowed 5" in my rear.

Latest posts