• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline 4 idiots

Eddyj

I don't know if anyone else cares,but I look at hardline on my phone ( not with tapatalk ). I'm always having to hit the little number beside the thread title to see the most recent updates.
If you go to "profile" hit "look and layout" and check "show most recent post at top"

It takes a little to get use to, but I really enjoy it.

Right beside your avatar pic at the top of the page, there is a link "Show unread posts since last visit".

Save that as the link to HL. Then every time you click on it, it'll bring up all the new **** you haven't read.

After you get done looking at it, over on the right there is a "Mark all messages as read"

TBItoy said:
Right beside your avatar pic at the top of the page, there is a link "Show unread posts since last visit".

Save that as the link to HL. Then every time you click on it, it'll bring up all the new **** you haven't read.

After you get done looking at it, over on the right there is a "Mark all messages as read"

That is it, then click the "new" icon at the end of the post thread title, it will go to the first post you have not read.