• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Memorial Ride Harlan,KY 2022

My group is. Be got the big new cabin on the hill. On a side note if that hurricane hits the gulf middle next week we could be ****ed depending which way it tracks.

My group is. Be got the big new cabin on the hill. On a side note if that hurricane hits the gulf middle next week we could be ****ed depending which way it tracks.

looking at the 10 day we look ok. i've rode harlan in a downpour its not my favorite thing to do. hopefully its sunny with highs in the mid 70's

looking at the 10 day we look ok. i've rode harlan in a downpour its not my favorite thing to do. hopefully its sunny with highs in the mid 70's
I just hope the forecast shows a more definitive answer by then. This is my biggest trip each year and would hate for it to be a total washout.

Screenshot_20220923-121259_Chrome.jpg

I just hope the forecast shows a more definitive answer by then. This is my biggest trip each year and would hate for it to be a total washout.

Yeah it's one of our big trips. already missed one harlan trip this year because of weather.

We rode Harlan one year with my old crew about 7-8 years ago and it rained all weekend from a hurricane coming up through. The rain sucked but traction was awesome. Think that's the year I done lions den in my old zj buggy. I sure hope for cool dry weather

We rode Harlan one year with my old crew about 7-8 years ago and it rained all weekend from a hurricane coming up through. The rain sucked but traction was awesome. Think that's the year I done lions den in my old zj buggy. I sure hope for cool dry weather

the weather last year was perfect.

Well probably not going to make it. my mom had an accident Saturday and is pretty banged up so I dont know if i'm going to make it. She was going to watch the kids but not sure how she will be feeling.

Yeah it's looking worse every hour now. Friday has cleared up so you guys will have one good day. Of course I can't make it until Friday afternoon.

But the closer it gets the better it looks

Last edited:

Latest posts