• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
smbroady82 said:
but now I won't be able to joke on you and Patrick about how bff y'all are and how close your Hardline names are :'(

Hahahaha

Bebop said:
Boooooooo :gay:

Hope it's not something bad.

Nothing bad, just one of the joys of owning my own business, lost a key employee and I don't have anyone to take there spot but me. Sucks

Mattman347 said:
Me and my daughter keep watching videos of this park, I can't wait! Looks like there is a lot of real cool stuff there! I can't wait to try and crawl boat ramp!
Chocco is prolly my favorite park. There is all kinds of different terrain and enough to stay busy all weekenend. As much rain as we have had lately boatramp should be nice and slick

This last work day is going slower than a snail race through salted peanut butter :****:

I'm ready for tire spinning action!

BUG-E J said:
Chocco is prolly my favorite park. There is all kinds of different terrain and enough to stay busy all weekenend. As much rain as we have had lately boatramp should be nice and slick
Sounds awesome!! Redneck hauler is all loaded up and ready for a road trip!
4bdc8b20611191901dc98f3b673e70a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natedawgxj said:
Easy chevy man when my crawler breaks the expedition will go anywhere we need to go unless i cut another tire.

Nate, I highly encourage you to take a little ride in that ford set on kill. If you do, you'll get the joke.

poolman said:
Hahahaha

Nothing bad, just one of the joys of owning my own business, lost a key employee and I don't have anyone to take there spot but me. Sucks

I feel your pain there. A vacation a couple of years ago we had to close our deli because of a loosing an employee. We'll probably head out early Sunday, unless I can convince her otherwise to do prep work.

Re:

Done been and gone. The caravan tow pif did some work. Saw Pholmann, Donnie and Amanda. They drove 7.5 hours to make me dinner. The homeless french guy was there and Kenny Mac too.

Had a great time around the fire, but dance dad duty calls.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

muddinmetal said:
Y'all mother ****ers start blaring coon tunes when I get there, it's a fight :****:
Don't make me come back and beat your overgrown ass :)

I hate I'm gonna miss the shenanigans, but family calls. Y'all let me know how the Boat ramp driving tips go. Better yet, video or it didn't happen.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk