• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline ride at Choccolocco mtn June 9-11 2017

Date options for the late spring hardline ride at choccolocco

• Total voters
CHASMAN9 said:
WOW, so much to say about this weekend and don't have any idea where to start. EVERYTHING went spot on and continued to only get better throughout the day and night. Thank you Natalie and Trey for letting us invade your park and being so hospitable. For those of you who have not been here, put it on your bucket list to visit and you won't regret it.

To Jeremy and his wife from Southern Rock Bouncing Barbeque, it gets no better than them for filling up our bellies. The new addition to the menu, Catfish, coleslaw, fries, hush puppies, was a huge success. You will definitely be at the next HLC ride whenever it might be. When it comes to hospitality, you two nailed it. Thank you both

WES BROWN ROCKED THE F'ing HOUSE. I didn't think it was possible for his music to get any better till he pulled out the harmonica. The place just fell out!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sir, YOU ROCK!!

My buggy had some cooling issues and thanks to Jonathan and Alicia for giving me a seat in there buggy. I now have a new appreciation for what a trail tuned in suspension and good seats can do for you. Violator and Showtime seemed effortless and went down without a hitch. Thank you for hauling my fatazz around.
Donnie and Amanda, so glad to finally meet you both and hated you couldn't bring the old girl out to play, but maybe next time. If any of you that haven't met these two before, make it a point to. They are truly good people and travel a long way to have some fun.
To all of you who were able to make it and had fun, thank you. When Wes was playing and I stood up on the hill and looked out over the lot, I could not see room enough to fit in another Razor or buggy. THE PLACE WAS PACKED OUT. It was great to put names and faces to screen names and hopefully I can remember you next time. IT's hell getting old.

So being my buggy was not cooperating this weekend, I had a lot of time to think about what is truly important to me. Friends and family. Sitting on the trails for hours and shooting the **** with ya'll was worth every penny I have spent on my buggy and more. Watching some of you that didn't know each other and talk like ya'll have been friends for life, was worth breaking down. This ride definitely opened up my eyes and was a real game changer for my riding style. Thank you for treating me like you want to be treated. Respect. All in All, I would say that this weekend was a HUGE success and cannot wait till the next HLC ride, whenever it might be. :dblthumb:

You were one of the first to make a point to speak to me, not sure how you knew who I was. I'm a bit socially akward so I tend to hang on the side lines till I know folks. Everyone seems very friendly and when the one person I knew left mid day Saturday, Glenn, 84mallcrawl I think, said he'd show us around. Not sure my wife liked the first trail he picked but we survived. I'll definitely make the next one and then I'll actually know a few of you. I can't hang with most of you but you're fun to watch.

Re:

I had so much fun this weekend !!! Abigail giving me a high five and that big, big grin on her face after rolling over with Jonny was priceless !! Thanks for everyone's help getting him back over. Also, Thanks Matt and Tyler for y'alls awesome 5 plug tire fix on the rzr too !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

We could not have asked for better weather considering it was Alabama in June, it was great. I enjoyed getting to see everyone, hated I was running late Friday and missed a lot of the group riding; and have to agree, Donnie & Amanda are awesome. I would also like to apologize to Matt for anything (most things) I may have said around his daughter as well.

mashyermotor said:
Thanks Matt and Tyler for y'alls awesome 5 plug tire fix on the rzr too !

No problem, glad to help. I am also glad it waited until you were parked to go completely flat and not while you were half way between Boat ramp and camp :****:

pholmann said:
I'm pretty sure I caused Matt (Mattman) a lot of premature adult talks this weekend. He's a good sport. He put up with my inappropriate adultisms tht caused his daughter go ???? And ask daddy what I meant. Lmao. Sorry dude. That's a cool laid back dude. We had a broken rig support group in camp Saturday. It was tough but we drank our way through the sorrow. ;D

LMAO I had a good time hanging out for sure, I now see there is NO filter and no fuks given. I think she might have learned a little too much this past weekend (hell I might have even learned too much) but it was a hardline ride, its to be expected! molaugh

Mattman347 said:
I now see there is NO filter

That is not true at all, I held back at least twice that I can remember. One of which was so bad when I shared it later in the truck with my woman she wouldn't even talk to me :****:

muddinmetal said:
That is not true at all, I held back at least twice that I can remember. One of which was so bad when I shared it later in the truck with my woman she wouldn't even talk to me :****:

Was this the comment you made to MR pholmann? :rolf:

I did learn one thing this weekend. If you tell a group of hardline member "hey wanna see me destroy my buggy" they can keep up with you to boatramp no matter how fast you drive

I hate I missed it, but I am in race prep mode getting my RZR ready for the next Ultra4 race in a couple of weeks. I guess I need to get a full size rig just for trail riding shenanigans.

BUG-E J said:
I did learn one thing this weekend. If you tell a group of hardline member "hey wanna see me destroy my buggy" they can keep up with you to boatramp no matter how fast you drive

Abigail said that was the most fun about riding in the buggy, "going fast" ;D Although she said did like the wide open throttle assaults up boat ramp, tells me we need one of those!! molaugh

BUG-E J said:

That's right

22r or not!

Glad I went lol

Our new oil filler cap we acquired...
0aeb70468ab539f3f6b543896c00de7a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Mattman347 said:
Abigail said that was the most fun about riding in the buggy, "going fast" ;D Although she said did like the wide open throttle assaults up boat ramp, tells me we need one of those!! molaugh
I was gonna ask how long before you have to build one now :rolf: