• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Ky Oct 8- 11

AHHH............I see..........

I am interested in goin too GOLDEN MTN. also , we will have to compare ridin schedules & figure somthin out........... :dblthumb:

I did not know that you don,t have to get on PAVEMENT in PUTNEY to get too the trail head, I know where the trail is that goes down to PUTNEY and that may be where we have to start stayin :dunno:

Anybody on here know ANYTHING about PUTNEY ??

if Putney is where the campground and cabins are, we stayed there last fall. the cabins are small, but they are a roof and a shower, with plenty of tow rig parking around. you dont have to get on any paved roads to get on trails, just seemed like a little longer drive to get to where the best trails are. nice area though, never had any issues with people around the camp and they have staff there 24/7 which was nice, the old guy that was there the night (like 8-9pm) i needed a tcase, was super helpful with getting me in touch with a local junk yard guy they EVERYONE in that area knows.
thats probably where we are staying in Oct.

Brian

I have stayed on the Putney side of the park all four times i have been there . The management is always very helpful ,and the gas station is not to far . They have a very nice camp ground < and i have neer had one single problem with any thing . ... Knock on wood .. :woody:

Would love to go on this one but still have a few things on the heep to finish up with. Brian we need to plan a trip for the spring.... I need to see what my heep can do....

no doubt Gary, we will be planning that for sure. gotta keep in mind the SETTC......anyways, back on track.

Harlan=BADASS I cant wait to go back, wonder if they have been getting pounded with rain as well.

Brian

YES Sir !!! A few are going up Wednesday night and we're heading out Thursday morning.................. :driving:

I am still planning on going, but I have to get a carrier for my 14B this week.....I need a 4.56 and up carrier for my detroit!!

Harlan Ky Oct 8 11

Sounds Like a sick individual. Good for Harlan. Ive heard bad press on him. Apparently he doesnt deserve it. Now maybe Ive heard the last Harlan Ellison story.