• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan Ky Oct 8- 11

JAKYJ

Me and a few others are going to try out Harlan the second weekend in Oct. anybody like to join us or if anybody has any pointer please post it up.............. Thanks

some friends of mine are going to be there that weekend and I believe I will be meeting them.... :driving: should know more in a few days.

Brian

It would be good to meet up with someone that knew their way around, this will be our first trip to Harlan.

MAN YALL GONE FREAKIN LOVE HARLAN !!

Buy you a map at Buddys Chevron in Evarts ,if thats where yer stayin.........

Just remember this............those maps will get you around the park ok ........

BUT , there are lots of trails up there that ARE NOT ON THAT DAMN MAP.......that are not marked or have signs.........

as you ride the trails on the map you will see them !!

Other than that I have NO COMPLAINTS WHATSOEVER !!

We goin up there the 24th -27th ,it wiil be my third trip to HARLAN this summer ,OH YEA ......we like HARLAN a LOT !!

When you go to HARLAN you get too eat lunch with views like this................

IMG_1109.jpg

Hey Scott, Thanks for the tip on the map. Those pics are great, we can't wait to get there.... We are staying in a rental house in Evart, Did you have any problems with the State Troopers driving on the roads to the trail head???

James

NOPE........no problem from SUPER TROOPERS at all in EVARTS...........yall stayin in one of Lupes rental houses , if so , yall will be happy !!

HOLY COW ,it,s Neal.........I seen yall,s videos from MOAB , COOL STUFF !! ,what happened to the RUBICON TRIP..??

ANYWAY..........we goin Sept. 24-27 , IF THIS RAIN STOPS THAT IS...........WE MAY RESCHEDULE THE TRIP ??? ??? ???

BUT WHENEVER WE GO YALL SHOULD DAMN COME WITH US :dblthumb:

OH YEA, JAKYJ.........IF ANY FOLKS IN YALLS CREW ARE ON QUADS.............they MUST have HELMETS on while on pavement in Evarts,

and Evarts is a DRY county.............SO BRING BEER WITH YOU !!

Be sure you have a license plate on your rig.. Couple of guys I know went labor day weekend and one of them got pulled over by a state trooper and gave him a $500 ticket!!!

NO WAY!!..............at Evarts ??

Well that just freakin SUCKS ,and I hope it it was just a random incident or something ??? ???

Man Jason drove his grey 1 seat buggy on pavement in Evarts and had no problems, and hell , most buggys DO NOT have a tag on them !

Evarts better get that **** straightened out, thats WAY too far too go to start gettin HARRASED by the DAMN COPS like we were at TELLICO near the end of riding there :****: :gay: :gtfo:

Besides.........you think the troopers in HARLAN would show a LITTLE RESPECT to the folks bringin in out of state money to the local economy :dunno:

But I guess that giving out of town folks DAMN TICKETS to collect REVENUE is WAY easier than dealing with the local METHHEADS :gay: :gtfo:

If anyone in our group gets a STUPID REVENUE COLLECTION SLIP...........we will NEVER go back there again :****:

ANY WAY.....................thats CRAPPY NEWS man...................$500.00...................THATS BULLSHIT............what was he doin..........DOUGHNUTS ON THE BRIDGE ,or somethin............ ???

I called Lupe yesterday about a rental house....they were all full up. oh well, looks like we will be camping on the other side of the mountain....one of the guys in the group was able to get a cabin at the campground, but it was one of the small 4 person ones.

sorry about the thread hi-jack

Scott- Kevin, Kenny and me DID do the rubicon, then caught up with Roger and Per the last 3 days at Moab.....if you wait till october i might be able to go, currently my junk is broke all to peices from moab and i've got a honey-do list from hell before i can ride again...if you can't wait then lets get a trip planned for Golden Mt. in OCt

Neal.........RUBICON VIDS DUDE !!!!! yea ,I seen you gettin spotted by Roger in one clip !!

1TONZER.............I have never stayed at Putney , so yall go check it out....... :dblthumb:

From what i've heard there are two state troopers in Evarts that are pulling all the ohv's over that do not have tags on them. They said at the exxon station that they were tryin to get the troopers out of there so would stop harassing the park users. The guy that got the ticket told the trooper that he was up there to give the town some revenue but since he got the ticket he wouldn't be back anytime soon, and the trooper told him that they didn't want them up there anyways. So if it was me i would stay on the putney side that way you dont have to get on any paved road.

Sounds like stayin at Putney might be a good idea...........let troopers HAVE FREAKIN EVARTS !!

Neal.........go to GENERAL DISCUSSION on here and click on the thread about ELMO loosin his steerin wheel,

and when you go to the video on you tube...........ALL of Pers videos show up , thats COOL yall ran into them at MOAB !!

figures it would be the vid of me breaking my axle.... ::)

and it wasn't a coincidence that we ran into them in moab, they were supposed to go to the rubicon with us but they had some major issues with their tow rig in wyoming....500 miles to moab or 1000 to the 'con- so they broke off and went on to moab and we stuck to the original plan