• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan, KY

Labronn from CSCFab will be there this weekend in my rig, I have commited to the woods buggy event and cant make it to Harlan. I hope to go there soon...

454tbacon said:
Glad to have you come with us Dave. It's the best place to ride that I,ve been to,don't know why more southeast boy's don't go ,maybe scared don't know??? I'll be there tomorrow.

your right place has anything u could want, and lots of trails to keep u entertained!! like to see them come up and put a beatin on there buggys sumtime

twiztedzuki said:
your right place has anything u could want, and lots of trails to keep u entertained!! like to see them come up and put a beatin on there buggys sumtime
Got 2 coming in the morning leaving Cleveland around 4am, the Bacon Brothers gonna try and put on a show ifs all stays well oh yeah don't forget bout the old man Bacon he is already there stokin the fire.
COME ON

We've got a pretty big group heading up from NC for April Fools Day crawl. Got spots behind Dairy Hut. Just look for a few japanese piles of rusted bolts and tube throwing themselves down the trail.

Just made it back from Harlan had an awesome time great place to ride. Went to film the Bacon traveling horsepower show and they did not disappoint you get three Bacons in the same place at one time with some friends and some rocks are fixen to take a beating. This time was no exception there was a big group willing to air it out and put on a show. Met some new folks got to see some friends watched a hell of a show and ate some good food what more could you ask for. Working on the videos now hope yall have as much fun watching as I did.

Little Tim Bacon on Tailgate in Harlan Kentucky

bacon's and the smith buggy hammer down!!! nice vids looks like big bacon and copilot b great time :drinkers: :dblthumb:

I'm glad to tag along any time you get three Bacons in one place and it's going to a hell of a show