• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan, KY

zukimaster said:
Dammit Julio! hurry up and get your **** fixed, Im ready to make this trip, never been

Well you brang yer magic wand down to the house and well wave it over that ****ed up sumbitch and well see what happens :eek:

besides I,m workin on somthin a little differnt brewin up rite now........

;D

DAMMIT... I gotta get back to HARLAN yall, my FAVORITE place to wheel HANDS DOWN,NO ****,PERIOD,FOR DAMN REAL

HARLAN has it ALL YALL

Julio,

Just wait we are all going the weekend of April 12th. We have rented Lupe's house in Evarts. Can't wait to take my jeep to Harlan.

HELL YEA ...we gone be stayin in Lupes PLACE AGAIN :woot: :woot: :woot:

Dis means DAIRY HUT is on the menu yall :eat:

dem milkshakes will make me act STOOPID :****:

HAH......can we take another GO-CART to go to the overlook and back at night again :eek: molaugh molaugh molaugh

;D

just pull up to the botten of little jagger and FLOORBOARD IT,steer left, then steer right, then saw irt back &n forth

and that will test em out bout DECENT :****:

SHPOLD be a goodenof test :dblthumb: on em

zukiscott said:
HELL YEA ...we gone be stayin in Lupes PLACE AGAIN :woot: :woot: :woot:

Dis means DAIRY HUT is on the menu yall :eat:

dem milkshakes will make me act STOOPID :****:

HAH......can we take another GO-CART to go to the overlook and back at night again :eek: molaugh molaugh molaugh

;D

Dariy hut is a good thing. Maybe while i am cooking yall's sorry asses some supper you can go get me a milk shake.

Taking a go kart to the overlook not a good idea. :****:

last fall crawl lil jagger slick as hell! alot of faild attempts, bacon made it in purple buggy, ol dude wit 54's made it also, definety will try out the rcvs!

We usually gather up at creampuff first thing I think thats as good a meeting spot as any whatever time works for everyone is fine with us.

Glad to have you come with us Dave. It's the best place to ride that I,ve been to,don't know why more southeast boy's don't go ,maybe scared don't know??? I'll be there tomorrow.