• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Re:

I have resolved the campsite issue.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

jeeptj99 said:
One day leaf looking the next hitting the harder stuff I can do. I've never been to Harlan and actually seen it. Last time we went I remember going to lower rock garden and going to the Everets side. We were staying in Putney.

Tell him I called him a homo. I haven't seen him since gmp probably 2012 or 2013
I took a Dana 30 and a 8.8 through lions den and mason jar so no reason why you can't do everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah me too! I figured the second weekend would be the next weekend... Lee is still planning on going!

Re:

Come on down Lee.....though tou aren't on HL. I feel bad about how I treated him last time out. I done learned how to treat folks since last year.

I am planning to make it down for this ride, excited to meet you all. Planning to tag along with you all as ill be the only full size rig in a small group of friends coming with.

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

TheViking said:
If I get a tow rig this weekend I will fix my trailer then tune up and load up the Bronco and be there.
Good deal.....it will be a great weekend

I'm not going to make this either. So that random spot over there by that thing where I was going to pitch a tent, is now available.

The Luke said:
True story. Sorry Enzo. Not sure if you'll be there. But, I'll be at gmp on Saturday.

And after we all recover from the party Friday night we'll be back on the trail at Harlan.

I can't wait for this trip!!!!

I am ready for this ride!

Thought about doing some cooking Friday evening for everyone. Amanda and I were talking over the weekend and would like to invite everyone over for some grub. We will have pulled pork for everyone along with some sides (baked beans and etc). We would like everyone to come hang out, eat some food and shoot the ****. This was our regular routine with Patrick and we want to continue the tradition. We are in campsite #11 and we would like everyone to join us.