• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

rafter b2000 said:
I am ready for this ride!

Thought about doing some cooking Friday evening for everyone. Amanda and I were talking over the weekend and would like to invite everyone over for some grub. We will have pulled pork for everyone along with some sides (baked beans and etc). We would like everyone to come hang out, eat some food and shoot the ****. This was our regular routine with Patrick and we want to continue the tradition. We are in campsite #11 and we would like everyone to join us.

Awesome idea !
I'm down to cook some crepes for desert too.

rafter b2000 said:

Thought about doing some cooking Friday evening for everyone. Amanda and I were talking over the weekend and would like to invite everyone over for some grub. We will have pulled pork for everyone along with some sides (baked beans and etc). We would like everyone to come hang out, eat some food and shoot the ****. This was our regular routine with Patrick and we want to continue the tradition. We are in campsite #11 and we would like everyone to join us.

Do you need any help with anything? Sides plates etc?

Forbanger said:
Do you need any help with anything? Sides plates etc?

X2....The wife and I will be over for sure. We can bring whatever. Just let us know.

We will be in site 14. I called this morning to verify.

scooter60 said:
X2....The wife and I will be over for sure. We can bring whatever. Just let us know.

We will be in site 14. I called this morning to verify.
No need to bring anything but whatever your drinking! Just come and join!

Forbanger said:
Well crap. I won't be there till about 8. Yall will probably be heading out for a night ride by then! :****:
We will be there! Just come on over whenever you get there.

rafter b2000 said:

Donny,
What can I bring?
Lori

I just put the motor back in the buggy so I should be good to go. I have a few little things to finish up and I'm ready. Taking the family to Windrock with the SXS this weekend so I can get a hall pass for this ride.

That's a hell of a strategy. Wheel this weekend so you can go back out later.

It was super last minute but got all of the babysitting squared away. Dogs are set up at the kennel. Hoping to be there before midnight that thursday.

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Sting said:
Hopefully I can fit in with a group and have some fun.
When people see and hear your buggy they'll be trying to get you to join their group just to watch that unit Go! Wish I could make it but my damn in laws decided to schedule a wedding party for all the family members that couldn't make it to our real wedding.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

As of now, I am rigless-ish. If anyone has an open seat, I'd like to be considered tentatively. I have a few things in the works, but nothing 100% ironed out yet.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
As of now, I am rigless-ish. If anyone has an open seat, I'd like to be considered tentatively. I have a few things in the works, but nothing 100% ironed out yet.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Hey kel, we should have both buggies there. You are welcome to a seat in one.

rafter b2000 said:
Hey kel, we should have both buggies there. You are welcome to a seat in one.

If my plans don't pan out, I will definitely take you up on that. I'll have to out Frenchy the Frenchy and take a bunch of pictures and videos.