• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Isn't that what this is all about? :spin: Is Crystal coming with you?

[/quote]

Yep! I am blessed to have a wife that loves wheelin! She gets mad when I suggest that she get out for certain obstacles!

Forbanger said:
Isn't that what this is all about? :spin: Is Crystal coming with you?

Yep! I am blessed to have a wife that loves wheelin! She gets mad when I suggest that she get out for certain obstacles!

Yup. She's a good one. Dana will be happy to hear it. She will be with me unless something crazy happens. :cougar:

I have a Dana 300 for sale if anyone going to this ride is interested asking 250 for it I can bring it with me Saturday

I've been bored and going thru the thread doing a buggy count the best I can. It looks like 29 rigs. I'm going to come over Saturday morning and watch the festivities. That will will make 30. This should be one hell of a Saturday.

June dog said:
I've been bored and going thru the thread doing a buggy count the best I can. It looks like 29 rigs. I'm going to come over Saturday morning and watch the festivities. That will will make 30. This should be one hell of a Saturday.

I may know of a few more that dont post on here much if any at all. :****: loller.gif

Forbanger said:
Scooter already has a Dana............ molaugh
jp fan said:
I can hook him up with another one if he needs it lol

I have to admit, I am partial to em. flashemifyougotem

We are really looking forward to this ride. She came home from work and the first thing she said was that she couldn't wait to get to the mountain. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you. We will be on site 14 staying in a tent. Blue toyota on tons. Please stop and say hi. We should roll in Thursday night.

June dog said:
So you comin Saturday early Brian ?

scooter60 said:
We are really looking forward to this ride. She came home from work and the first thing she said was that she couldn't wait to get to the mountain. Looking forward to meeting a lot of you. We will be on site 14 staying in a tent. Blue toyota on tons. Please stop and say hi. We should roll in Thursday night.
That's funny. My wife has been letting me know how many days to go for the last week. Not sure which she's more excited about, the wheeling or getting 4 days away from the kiddos. :****:

Re:

I will be riding with Lee. He doesn't have an account here, but does lurk from time to time. I am hoping to keep a small group to ride with. Maybe 4-5 rigs total, all of similar riding abilities.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

I still have it, just don't trust myself not to show up Eds driving skill in his own buggy. I'd hate for him to quit wheeling forever and go back to riding his Katana and cruising around in his Irockz.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I still have it, just don't trust myself not to show up Eds driving skill in his own buggy. I'd hate for him to quit wheeling forever and go back to riding his Katana and cruising around in his Irockz.

Can't wait to see y'all!

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am hoping to keep a small group to ride with. Maybe 4-5 rigs total, all of similar riding abilities.

I like this idea...but I know how hard it is to break up in groups. Hopefully it works out close to this though.

scooter60 said:
I have to admit, I am partial to em. flashemifyougotem

You're not the only one...looking forward to hanging out with you and Dana again...but mostly Dana. :drinkers: