• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

If you have lodging at the Putney Side please call in and confirm and let us know time of arrival if you have not already - 606-573-9009

clemsonjeep said:
I like this idea...but I know how hard it is to break up in groups. Hopefully it works out close to this though.

You're not the only one...looking forward to hanging out with you and Dana again...but mostly Dana. :drinkers:

Haha..... I will let her know. She will get a kick out of that! molaugh

It is much easier to cover ground in smaller groups. Makes it hard to ride with all the people I would like to ride with but we can catch up around the campfire at night.

This can't get here fast enough. I am ready to :driving:

June dog said:
I take it, the majority of everyone is staying on the putney side. Who all is staying on the everts side?

Ill be staying on the Evarts side with a handful of other trucks, buggies and RZRs. Will be rolling in to camp Thursday evening, hopefully before dark.

Does anyone have a 14b hub for sale they might be bringing with? Doin my bolt check last night, 3 of the 8 have pulled threads.

bbtank45 said:
Does anyone have a 14b hub for sale they might be bringing with? Doin my bolt check last night, 3 of the 8 have pulled threads.
I've got a pair you can have for free. Not sure about wms, I think they're the medium ones. I'll bring them just in case. Also, they don't have studs on them.

Forbanger said:
Can we make an official list of who all is going? I can't make heads or tails of who is in or out anymore. I'm in fo sho :JRich:

I'm bored enough to make that happen...gimme a few and I'll post up what I put together

Ok here's the names I came across saying they'd come with a rig or even ride with someone...and I left off the ones that have said they can't make it.

ljholmann
lowbudgetjunk - riding with Lee
poolman
forbanger
scooter60
rafter b2000
rafter b2000's wife
86chevota - not sure if he was serious
jp fan
redline diesel
redline diesel's 2nd rig
Beerj
smbroady82 - haven't heard much lately
kboring
kkoepper
Bebop
Bebop's friend
onepieceatatime
Sting
Bigredrider
natedawgxj
Mattman347
Jody Treadway
Lee
yotermoter
5BrothersFabrication - riding with yotermoter
bbtank45
The Viking
ldudley
June dog
clemsonjeep
Tayloredxj
noscreenname 1 - ldudley
noscreenname 2 - ldudley
Chris - Scooter60
JC - Scooter60
Goatbuilt - Scooter60
Alscott - Forbanger
John Carver - Forbanger

So that's 39 people but several are riding with others so I figure the list represents around 36 rigs at this point.

If you aren't on the list or know someone else that is coming let us know and I'll keep it updated. If you're not gonna be able to make it let us know that too :driving:

As of now there are 3 more to be added to that list unless something happens. 2 don't have accounts on here that I know of and the other is Tayloredxj on here.

clemsonjeep said:
If you aren't on the list or know someone else that is coming let us know and I'll keep it updated. If you're not gonna be able to make it let us know that too :driving:

Chris will be with me again this year. He will be in his newly acquired Angry Fab buggy.

Also have a buddy named JC that will be there in his buggy. He doesn't get on here.

Got another buddy that will be there Saturday in his Goatbuilt buggy.

scooter60 said:
Chris will be with me again this year. He will be in his newly acquired Angry Fab buggy.

Also have a buddy named JC that will be there in his buggy. He doesn't get on here.

Got another buddy that will be there Saturday in his Goatbuilt buggy.

mmmm...Goatbuilt. Got em all added.

I won't be there, too much work to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk