• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

June dog said:
Out of all on the list, how many are Buggys and how many are jeeps and truggys?

So the question becomes...what determines if a rig is a "buggy"? Does being a "jeep and truggy" mean it still has the full stock frame and most of the body?

Just my wild ass guess is that 80-90% of the rigs could be called buggies. A buddy of mine and his dad are bringing their JK on 35's to tag along...so there will be at least one full bodied Jeep.

Forbanger said:
Lol. Lurking. Feel free to hang the keys to the buggy by the door of the cabin. I promise I will take good care of it!
Lurking haha! No problem just need a non refundable cash deposit. I've seen how u wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna try and make this a day trip Saturday if I can talk the wife outta goin to the lake??

I'm gonna warn y'all right now, I'm absolutely horrible with names so don't get offended if I call you dude, man, bud or guy.

Re:

I expect that....I am just going to call you Tom.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Beerj said:
I'm gonna warn y'all right now, I'm absolutely horrible with names so don't get offended if I call you dude, man, bud or guy.
Btw, shouldn't you be on the road already?

lowbudgetjunk said:
I expect that....I am just going to call you Tom.

I can live with that.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Btw, shouldn't you be on the road already?

Sheeiit, I live in pennsylvania, not transylvania. We'll be heading out before lunch time after the oldest is done at kindergarten.

Hopefully leaving work early enough tomorrow, but still be there late.

I am a newbie to the forum, Mr Enzo told me much about this place and ride.

Ben

easleycrawler said:
I'm really gonna miss being on this ride. First Harlan trip I've missed in the last 4 or 5 year's. Y'all be safe, drink some beer and some of the scooter juice for me.

Gonna miss riding with ya Travis. I guess at least that little yota won't get the chance to show me up this time. You better make it next year. I will drink one for ya.

Re: Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
That's pretty much permanent. :****:
Thanks for the heads up......it was cheap-ish