• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 6-9, 2016

Campground Man said:
You hurtin' my feelings...:p

Oh and btw, there is a gas station is only 1/4 mile away from the campground and now has gas and a grill (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)...and yes you are allowed to ride down to it, tagged or not.

And yes, there are plenty of RV sites for the Oct 6-9th weekend.

You forgot to mention I also have welders, torches, and plasma cutter available for folks to use, as well as free air, and an on-site power washer.

Now I feel bad :'(
We are staying in a cabin this year on your side! Looking forward to it!

Campground Man said:
You hurtin' my feelings...:p

Oh and btw, there is a gas station is only 1/4 mile away from the campground and now has gas and a grill (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)...and yes you are allowed to ride down to it, tagged or not.

And yes, there are plenty of RV sites for the Oct 6-9th weekend.

You forgot to mention I also have welders, torches, and plasma cutter available for folks to use, as well as free air, and an on-site power washer.

I call Plasma and Welder Thursday Night. Bump pad didn't get moved....I'll even chip in for consumables

Re:

https://youtu.be/oNzCYmHft84

Clutch is in....just need to go and pick up a winch

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re:

I hope the weather is good for you guys next weekend as it was for us this weekend. Couldn't have been any better. Perfect hoody weather temps and the trails were dry and very doable.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

was it so dusty you couldn't see anything? Ive never been there when its dry! :****:

It was pretty dusty trust me, I rode at the back and wore glasses and couldn't keep dust out my eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like minimal rain. Hopefully just enough to knock the dust down.

17d90840acdbc84e023889cfdeced956.jpg

Hopefully I'm in, I should know this time tomorrow, I need it to run some tomorrow after teardown. Different motor so hopefully the fuel injection works!! So what's the plan? Meet Friday, Saturday morning or what?????

Re:

I am riding out Friday at 8am and Saturday at 8 am, regardless if anyone else is coming. I know there is a video about some turtles and not riding alone. I don't get to ride much and if I'm away from my kids, I log miles and miles.

we are game. I should be early afternoon Friday. Cabin 2. We will go all day Saturday.

Our group from GA will be there tomorrow night. I think we have 8 rigs total. Staying on the putney side.

This is the first time I've ever been when it wasn't flooding. I'm excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lowbudgetjunk said:
Looks like minimal rain. Hopefully just enough to knock the dust down.

17d90840acdbc84e023889cfdeced956.jpg

Hah, 10-20% equals no rain...you gotta have 70% plus and rain for at least 2 hours straight to knock the dust down for a bit. It could rain 2 inches and sponge it up in an hour it's been so dry here.

Re:

Looks like I will be tagging along with anyone I find on Friday. Really ready to ride, that's for sure.

Re:

I had my cruise set on TonyBolton, surprised you didn't just see a blur. Gotta fix a few things on the buggy tonight if I can find some light. Gonna get up in the morning and try to log a few miles. Anyone already here on the Putney side? I heard KBoring was here, but I am not sure where to look.