• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 6-9, 2016

We will be there. I got cabin 2 on the Putney side too. Look forward to meeting some of you guys

Our crew from south Georgia will be in all three of the cabins on the hill. I think its #10, Pappy`s and the roosters nest. Did anybody snatch up cabin #3 that I canceled.

why do you guys like the Putney side so much better? You cant get gas, you cant get food, the ride in is 3 times as far. Ive stayed on both and have always liked the Everts side better for those reasons. Why am I wrong?

tall boy said:
why do you guys like the Putney side so much better? You cant get gas, you cant get food, the ride in is 3 times as far. Ive stayed on both and have always liked the Everts side better for those reasons. Why am I wrong?

Less meth heads and you can't get a DUI. thumb. thumb.gif

We just like the experience. The campground is nice and you don`t gotta lock up all your ****. They got cameras everywhere. We like the packing a lunch, toolbags, and some parts side of it and beating the streets for an all day adventure. Kinda reminds us of the Tellico days really. Most parks you hit knowadays with the exception of windrock are just more in and out parks. The ride to middle fork ain`t really to bad to be honest.

I avoided putney for several years thinking I'd hate the drive in to the park. That's not the case at all. My rig will burn less than 5 gallons of gas in a FULL DAY of riding (cabin to middle fork to rail bed to lower rock garden to killin time to grapevine to middle rock garden to upper rock garden to mason jar to lions den to cabin) so I just bring a couple 5 gallon cans and I'm set. Otherwise it's only a 10 minute ride into the closest gas station. For the propane guys they have a filling station there at the campground as far as I remember.

I've got a cabin at Putney booked later in Oct...can't wait!

If someone got an empty seat and a spot at a cabin, I'm in ! I'd really like to check out Harlan, I've heard about this place a lot.

I can provide free entertainment with my weirdo accent and take pics/videos of the whole group. :D

Would anyone mind if I joined in on this ride ? Can't decide on this weekend or Fall Crawl. Does Putney side have electric spots for campers ?

I've reserved the big cabin up front...I'm going to cancel it tomorrow and stay with some other friends if anyone is interested in it. It'll be available Monday. I think it's the Linda bear cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tall boy said:

You hurtin' my feelings...:p

Oh and btw, there is a gas station is only 1/4 mile away from the campground and now has gas and a grill (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)...and yes you are allowed to ride down to it, tagged or not.

And yes, there are plenty of RV sites for the Oct 6-9th weekend.

You forgot to mention I also have welders, torches, and plasma cutter available for folks to use, as well as free air, and an on-site power washer.

Campground Man said:
You hurtin' my feelings...:p

Oh and btw, there is a gas station is only 1/4 mile away from the campground and now has gas and a grill (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)...and yes you are allowed to ride down to it, tagged or not.

And yes, there are plenty of RV sites for the Oct 6-9th weekend.

You forgot to mention I also have welders, torches, and plasma cutter available for folks to use, as well as free air, and an on-site power washer.

No cancellations on cabins I am guessing?

Sting said:
Bring it down Mr Tate and play. I see no reason not to come and have a good time.
This is the weekend after we're going Jeff unless u are going both weekends or not going with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk