• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Having a hard time getting new meats in a timely manner

creepycrawly

I was told 3 weeks today on a set of 37 MTR-K's. I am in a bind and need a set of 35-38's for a 17 inch wheel. Anyone have a wore out set they want to loan out or rent out for about 2 or 3 weeks? The new rig came with stickies and I want to put some street miles on it. I am posting this here for traffic purposes because it isn't really a "want to buy" add and there isn't a "want to rent" section. Don't care what they are as long as they hold air. If they are already mounted on a set of 5 on 5.5's that would be even better. I am willing to leave a deposit. Looking in north MS or north AL. Thanks fellas.

LOL! yeah, But i aint from arkansas. AND i am not asking for something for nothing! I am willing to rent maypops...Its a little different.

Ha yea call them. Then call daves. Then U will wonder why a lot of folks say goforth. From personal experience I say this.. Drue, we ain't the cool "bouncers" so your call won't be the same outcome buddy. Call everyone Ya want to and get prices. Then call daves. I'm bout to text Ya his number. Trust me. I "called goforth" !! That's why I say this. **** kills me. Smh. :****:

Re: Re: Having a hard time getting new meats in a timely manner

kushKrawlin said:
Ha yea call them. Then call daves. Then U will wonder why a lot of folks say goforth. From personal experience I say this.. Drue, we ain't the cool "bouncers" so your call won't be the same outcome buddy. Call everyone Ya want to and get prices. Then call daves. I'm bout to text Ya his number. Trust me. I "called goforth" !! That's why I say this. **** kills me. Smh. :****:
X2

Sounds good Kush. Ill give them a call and if not, it looks like I will either buy a set of adapters and throw the set of blues off the other jeep on it or...man I don't want to do it...but I may break down 8 walker evans bead locks and swap tires. Man, that is just a big job to have to do again when the new tires get here. Just so much torquing!

Called Goforth. They were about $300 higher and gave me the same wait time. The issue is the tires are on national back order evidently.

Re:

I've got a set of 36's on double bead locks you can borrow. Need to provide jack stands and pull em off though

Kel Lawrence

Yeah I don't know why everyone mentions cheesy goforth. I've known that tweaker since grade school. If you don't have a 50k bouncer, he won't talk to you.

Hahahaha!! Holy hell. Did not expect that ! Ha. oh he'll talk to you.. And push 43's on Ya off the rip. Ha.
And after talking to Drew can anyone tell us how the hell this bolt pattern is on some 60's? I know somebody knows I just have no clue.
Man that was funny there Biggin.

Yeah, I mean I know HOW they got the 5 on 5.5 pattern. I just don't know why.

Looks like I need to get up with Kel and stop by Cullman on my way home. I am gonna check one more option just to try to keep from creating work for myself. Thanks for the replies and suggestions fellas.

jta said:
How much street driving are you gonna do? I drive my stickies on the road from time to time.

Waaaaayyyyyyy too much for that. I sold my trailer so I drive it everywhere it goes.

ftoy516 said:
Go with Dave's Offroad Supply, you will not be disappointed!!

one of the best vendors on here...i to shopped around when i got my Treps. All of the "OTHER" so called great places to get tires were not even close on the price or shipping. Period.

CALL Dave's

Working with him now. Anyone have an opinion on the trep radials?