• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Having a hard time getting new meats in a timely manner

Re: Re: Having a hard time getting new meats in a timely manner

kushKrawlin said:
I dont even know how they got that pattern?
Bunch of companies makes hubs to convert tons to other bolt patterns. Or anyone with a mill can do it.

Man I called goforth when i was about to buy my treps and he was nice enough and gave me the second best price I could find… obviously I went with the cheapest… I priced everyone I could contact. ended up buying from RPM in bristol and had them shipped to work for like 30 bucks cheaper than I could have picked them up at Goforth.

zjtrey said:
Man I called goforth when i was about to buy my treps and he was nice enough and gave me the second best price I could find… obviously I went with the cheapest… I priced everyone I could contact. ended up buying from RPM in bristol and had them shipped to work for like 30 bucks cheaper than I could have picked them up at Goforth.

I called Goforth. They seemed nice enough but their prices weren't even close to being competitive.

I called goforth a few months back and all he wanted to do was push tires that wouldn't even fit on my jeep. I was looking for 37's and he kept pushing 42's stickeys. Then on the tires he finally quoted me he was about 200 bucks higher over all and I had to pick them up.

KM2's were my second choice but they are back ordered waiting on KM3 production. Now is just not a good time to be buying rubber in the 37" variety.

creepycrawly said:
KM2's were my second choice but they are back ordered waiting on KM3 production. Now is just not a good time to be buying rubber in the 37" variety.

Have you tried 4wp? my dad just bought some 35" Baja claws for his mall crawler Sunday. They had a pile of them in 35x12.5

jeeptj99 said:
Have you tried 4wp? my dad just bought some 35" Baja claws for his mall crawler Sunday. They had a pile of them in 35x12.5

The problem is that I am on 60's so 37 is the absolutely smallest I can go.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Ford F150 1980 model. 5x5.5 should be right

Awesome. I am trying to just get some new ones here in time. I will give you a shout and let you know if I still need them. Thanks a ton man.

Got a set of 40" MTR's and a set of 17" 5x5.5 rims. One tire is pretty slick in the center but would work for 2-3 weeks.
Let me know if interested and I'll send pics.

Gacory said:
Got a set of 40" MTR's and a set of 17" 5x5.5 rims. One tire is pretty slick in the center but would work for 2-3 weeks.
Let me know if interested and I'll send pics.

Are you looking to sell them? Shoot me pm with a cell number and Ill text you.

Appreciate all the replies and the offers for help. Especially Kel! I went ahead and just ordered a set of ProComps from Dave. Hopefully they work out for me. They aren't what I wanted but they are what I can get right now. Thanks a ton guys! And thanks to Dave for hooking it up.

creepycrawly said:
Waaaaayyyyyyy too much for that. I sold my trailer so I drive it everywhere it goes.

Yeah that's to much. Mine is a trailer queen but I drive it to the store or to get something to eat from time to time.