• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

having cage build

Stillwell1

looking to have a cage built who are my options around birmingham alabama and i like these spider style cages who makes them

Stillwell1 said:
looking to have a cage built who are my options around birmingham alabama and i like these spider style cages who makes them

There are great options between you & Tennessee! Angry Fab gets my vote :****:

Patrick (rocfun) does a good job too :dblthumb:

smbroady82 said:
Pruitt in New Market does a good job from what I have seen

I forget his name on here maybe he will chime in
Rockcrawlers06 I think. He has done some sharp work for sure. Just finished up a RZR buggy that's pretty sweet too.

pjprice said:
Rockcrawlers06 I think. He has done some sharp work for sure. Just finished up a RZR buggy that's pretty sweet too.

There you go

Or you could call Blue Torch Fab in Bham, they are about 5 min from 65

plenty of options

I am Gilbert Designs. We are in midfield, about 10minutes from downtown birmingham. We specialize in custom rzr cages and full builds. Shop number is 205 380 0167. If i cant get to the phone, please leave a message. Ill call you back.

Well THC fab is a lil far from Ya but man wat a good guy. Welds? ah not so perfect but they are def strong .. timeline, he won't give one, he's easlily distracted. But the cost is never bad!! :woot: Good luck. Choose one with a good rep. Off here and shouldn't have to worry.

Does THC fab give you the first cage free? But after that you have to
Pay?
Do you as the owner ever build for yourself? You know you should never build on your supply.

A buddy signed into my account amd made this post he ended up with a gatekeeper designs cage verry pleased with the work would recomend him to anyone

I'll try to post a few if It doesn't work I'll get him to post a few tomorrow
he has actually built two diffrent ones for two verry close friends and both turned out just how they asked

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 87