• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride $1,000 Hill Climb

Cole said:
Anybody know if I can get to where the competition is in my Duramax or a car?
they said earlier in the thread you could get within walking distance of the hill

Sure have seen a **** load of rigs go by the house today this is gonna be one he'll of a show!!!!!!!!

See y'all in the A.M.

Had a great comp and a great time super nice people that own the place thanks for putting on the comp I had some fuel issues again but had a really good time congrats to wes for bringing another one home to Tennessee can't wait till the next one.

tbacon38 said:
Had a great comp and a great time super nice people that own the place thanks for putting on the comp I had some fuel issues again but had a really good time congrats to wes for bringing another one home to Tennessee can't wait till the next one.

Man when you get that fuel problem solved, everybody better look out. That motor is nasty.

I had an awesome time and got some good video. Will start posting it tomorrow.

who won !! wanted to be dare but had to make the bosss some$$$$$$$, gona try to hit mm next week i hope.hate i missed it. ??? :mad:

Wes won it. Makes two in a row for him at HPO.
Everybody hit the hill hard and put on a great show. More race gas and tire smoke than a drag strip!

Had a great time today watchin all the hill climb. Hope the ones that flipped and rolled dont hurt too bad in the morning. Congrats to Wes on another win at HPO :dblthumb:

Joc said:
Had a great time today watchin all the hill climb. Hope the ones that flipped and rolled dont hurt too bad in the morning. Congrats to Wes on another win at HPO :dblthumb:
Why you watching? Gray got that 3rd on the rev limited all the way to the top! You pay the entry I'll splot it if we win

youngbuk said:
Why you watching? Gray got that 3rd on the rev limited all the way to the top! You pay the entry I'll splot it if we win

Looks like I dont have enough motor to hang with the big boys much less the big balls and fat wallet. Im still gettin used to how the thing acts and tryin not to roll it over anytime soon. I did give it hell on viper though. I gave up after about 15 mins. Figured if i kept on i'd break something.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cole said:
Man when you get that fuel problem solved, everybody better look out. That motor is nasty.

I had an awesome time and got some good video. Will start posting it tomorrow.
Thanks man mass flo is in the very near future for me

Latest posts