• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

hawk pride oct. 3

J

junktrader

several of us are going to hawk pride oct 3. ya'll load up and come on :driving: post up if ya goin

I thought they were open the 2nd and 4th weekend of the month?

Our Hale mtn race is reschduled for the 3rd otherwise id come check it out....

There will be a group of 4-5 rigs from Dixiecrawlers coming then.

I talked to one of the guys there, they opened that weekend for a group of 30 or so rigs coming from the Memphis area.

Chris - Wes - either one of y'all got an open seat for my non rig having ass!

J.A.B said:
Chris - Wes - either one of y'all got an open seat for my non rig having ass!

mines for sale :****:

actually, HOPEFULLY mine will be back together by the weekend. LOL.

my wife is going. but craig or randy may have an open seat. i'll check tomorrow and let you know. p.m me your cell #

Thanks guys but doubt I will make it - think I will stay around the house and get some work done on the jeep :woot:

I'll be down there about 9am or so with 3 or 4 other rigs from nashville way.

If i can ever get **** done at work tonight where i can leave and take a nap im gonna try and make it around 10..gonna be sportin the RZR i reckon

had a great time, even though we spent half the day putting water back into my cooling system. :****:

we loaded up this morning to head back over and got the call from 1 of our guys camping that it was rainin pretty good on the mtn, so we headed back to nashville.

awesome place to ride, and the folks that run it are top notch. they were super helpful in making sure I got my pile back on the trails.

total carnage, 275gallons of lost coolant, 1 busted brake line, and I got a little work to do on my rear axle truss. tore the part where the truss ties into the diff cover and started to roll the truss off. we've got a plan to remedy that though. can't believe it ripped apart, i barely got any woopoww at all.

wished i could of made it. sux being 10 min. from the park but just could'nt be there,had a wedding.my rig is broke any way!it's good to see all you guys coming to suport our local park,just holla and we will come visit yalls

mark sure has done a lot of work just think this time last year he was just starting on this place, and from the way he talks there is much more to come.

like i said we sure appreciate all you out of town guys coming to keep this place going! :drinkers:

yeah, the way they were talking they are gonna close down in november to start doing some major work. guess they've recently purchased some heavy equipment to really speed up the new trail opening process. said they are gonna be "building" some stuff too.

saw the start of a nice little pavillion up at the front.